21

"Uh, with Daehyun." Jisung said, not wanting to make eye contact with a certain person. 

"Wait, what? You mean your ex, Daehyun?" Changbin questioned, angry for his best friend. 

"Yeah, he just wanted to be friends again." 

"Jisung, you know that's not what he wanted." Felix said, slightly smirking, not knowing the damage he had caused. 

"Yeah, and that's why I made sure he knew it wasn't a date." 

"But Felix said you 'had a very fun weekend.'" Minho said, trying to just seem curious and not upset. 

"Cause Felix doesn't know what he's talking about." Jisung rolled his eyes. 

"Why don't you just get back with him, dude? He obviously still loves you." Felix whined. "You two were also so cute together." 

"Because I don't love him. We're done now, I've moved on. Now, can we please talk about something else?" Felix just nodded, but the atmosphere at the table was still a little off. It was clear Jisung was pissed off, but luckily when Hyunjin brought up the things him and Seungmin did over the weekend, everybody slowly forgot about the conversation they had just had. Well, almost everybody. 

-- 

"Min, what's wrong?" Jisung whined, noticing Minho had been acting slightly off all day long. He had a pretty good guess as to why he was upset, but he wanted the older to say it. 

"It's nothing." Minho said, starting the car and driving to the older's house. It was silent the rest of the drive. When they got there, they quickly went up to Minho's bedroom. They had talked earlier in the day about working on homework together, but that had completely left Jisung's mind. He silently stared at the older as he grabbed some things out of his bag. 

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or can we do our work?" Minho questioned, coldly. 

"Baby, talk to me. I know it's something with me, cause you were fine with Changbin earlier." 

"I already said it's nothing. Let's just get this fucking finished." 

"Look, if it's about Daehyun, I-" 

"Why would you even agree to hang out with him? He obviously wants you back. Felix said it himself." Minho interrupted, finally letting his frustration out. 

"Minho, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, but I obviously don't want to get back with him. Nothing happened yesterday." 

"How am I supposed to believe that when the first thing he did was try to link back up?"

"Do you not trust me?"

"I try to but it's hard when you try to hide the fact that you're hanging out with your ex." 

"For your information, he did try to kiss me, but I fucking stopped him because I'm not in love with him anymore." 

"So, now you're lying? I thought nothing happened." 

"Because nothing did happen because I stopped him." 

"Him trying to kiss you isn't 'nothing'."

"Whose fault is it, huh? Maybe if he knew I had a boyfriend he wouldn't have tried." Jisung stood up, finally letting his anger get the best of him. 

"Jisung-" Minho tried to pull him back down, but Jisung just shook his hand away. 

"No, whose fault is it that nobody knows? Except for your best friend, of course. I can't even tell my best friend to stop shipping me with my ex because I can't tell him that I'm dating somebody." 

"Jisung, you know I'm not ready to tell others yet. Don't hold that against me." Minho finally stood up, only inches away from Jisung. 

"I'm not trying to, Minho. But it's fucking frustrating when you hold that against other people when you're the reason they don't know." Jisung poked Minho's chest, holding eye contact. "Don't try to play the fucking victim, here." 

"It's jus-"

"No. We can talk later. I'm just gonna go home. We can do the homework tomorrow, it's not due till Friday anyways." Jisung grabbed his bag and walked out the door. Minho heard faint footsteps and then another door closing. Minho sighed and flopped down onto his bed. Only a few seconds later, his phone buzzed. He picked it up, hoping it would be Jisung, but it wasn't. 

Hyejin 

hey, min. 
how are you? 

i'm a little frustrated, but 
i'll be fine 
wbu? 

just bored, want someone to talk to
what's making you frustrated?

just one of my friends is angry with me
for something that isn't even my fault

do you want to maybe talk in person?
obviously not like that, but as friends?

sorry, jinnie.
i'm just kinda tired.
maybe next time 

that's okay <3
maybe we'll see each other at
school tomorrow

yeah, maybe
bye hyejin

bye minho 
seen 

I know this chapter is very short, but I just wanted to publish something cause it feels like it's been forever since I updated.