26

Saturday

The bright light peeking through the curtains burned holes into Jisung's closed eyes. He slowly woke up and looked around him, taking in the room around him. It was obviously his own bedroom, but this morning felt better than any other morning in his room. When he looked down, he was met with the soft features of his sleeping boyfriend. It was a blessing to wake up to the beautiful sight. It was something he wanted to wake up to every morning. He lightly pecked the top of the older's head, afraid to wake him. Minho slightly groaned and hugged Jisung's abdomen tighter, not wanting to wake up. Jisung lightly rubbed the back of his head, playing with Minho's soft, brown locks. He felt eyelashes lightly ghost over his cheek, so he looked down, making eye-contact with a still very drowsy Minho. 

"You can go back to sleep, angel. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No, it's okay. I'm up now." The two didn't move at all until Jisung's phone started ringing. He leaned over to his bedside table to grab it before laying back down where he was, making sure his boyfriend was still comfortable. He checked the ID and saw it was Felix. 

"Hey, Lix. What's up?" Jisung asked, his voice making it very obvious he had just woken up. 

"Dude, it's almost noon. Are you seriously still asleep?" Felix laughed from the other side of the phone. 

"Let me spend my mornings how I want." Jisung griped. "Anyways, what'd you need?" 

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and Seungmin."

"But what about Jeongin?" 

"He said he already had plans with somebody else. You coming or not?

"Yeah, I'll come. What time?" 

"Like 2? We could go out for some lunch?" Felix suggested. 

"Yeah, sure. I'm totally down. See you then."

"Bye, Ji." Felix hung up the phone first. Jisung looked down at Minho, being met with a pout. 

"What's wrong, baby?" 

"I wanted to spend the day with you, Sungie." Minho whined. 

"I'm sorry, you can come with if you want. I'm sure that if we brought Hyunjin and Changbin, they wouldn't be upset." 

"You really think I can do shit right now?" Minho laughed. "I can't even sit up, let alone walk around town." 

"I told you that you'd regret it." Jisung shook his head, but still smiled. 

"I don't regret it at all, just wish it hurt a little less."  Minho griped. 

"Well, I can drive you home and then get Changbin to pick me up from your place or some shit. Sound good?" 

"I guess." Minho groaned, still slightly bitter they wouldn't be together all weekend. 

"I promise you, next weekend it's just me and you, okay? No friends, no family, just us." 

"That sounds perfect, Sung." Minho said, leaning up to kiss his boyfriend. They shared a sweet kiss for a few seconds before pulling apart. They both showered and got ready for the day, Minho obviously not as much as Jisung. It was 1:30 and they were ready to head out the door. On the drive to Minho's house, he called Changbin and planned out how they were going to explain Changbin coming to their hangout. They decided upon an explanation and went to Felix's, leaving Minho at his own house. On their way to Felix's they stopped to pick up a specific long-haired blonde. They eventually made it and got out.