28

"Please tell me what's going on." Felix begged, once they all got comfy in Jisung's living room, his mom still on her business trip. 

"Well, uh, surprise, Minho and I had been dating for like 3 weeks and were fucking for a month and a half before that." Jisung explained, faking enthusiasm. 

"But he never fucking shut up about how straight he was."

"And he was obviously lying."

"So like, will you explain to me how this started?" Felix questioned, a million things running through his head. 

"Well, I had brought him into the bathroom cause he wouldn't stop staring at me, but nothing happened, but then a few days later he kissed me. He was obviously still dating Hyejin at the time, so I shut it down for the most part. We still like kissed occasionally, but I refused to fuck him until they had broken up. Then the night of the party, when he broke up with her, we slept together for the first time. My 'closted boy toy' was Minho. We slept around for a while and then, you know when Daehyun first texted me that he was coming back?" Felix nodded. "That night he asked me out, and we were dating since, up until like 2 hours ago. He was afraid if anyone would find out, which is why I didn't tell you. I really wish I could've." 

"But why was Binnie allowed to know?" 

"He didn't at first. When we first started sleeping together, Changbin didn't know. He found out whenever Minho ran off cause you guys wouldn't stop making jokes that we were together, remember?" Felix nodded. "Changbin and I begged Minho to let us tell you, but he said no. Said you were a 'loud-mouth'." 

"You don't have to include every detail, ya know." Changbin said, pointing out the needless insult. 

"It's fine, babe. He wasn't wrong." Felix laughed. "But what happened today?" 

"So, my lovely boyfriend called me a slur because somebody walked in on us kissing. He panicked and pushed me away, yelled at me, called me a fag and left. Then, Chan walked over to me and tried to start a fight for trying to 'turn one of his friends into a freak', but I threatened him and left." Jisung spoke in a very cold tone, trying to withhold himself from crying again. 

"Holy shit, Ji. I'm so sorry he did that." 

"Get this, though. He had the audacity to come and find me to tell me that he loves me and doesn't actually think I'm a faggot, so it's okay. How nice of him, right?" 

"Oh my fucking god." Changbin groaned into his hands before standing up. 

"What? Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to yell at my friend for how much of a fuck-up he is." Jisung opened his mouth to talk, but Changbin continued. "And then advise him on how to try to fix it." 

"Changbin, I don't think he can fix it. At least, not for a while." Jisung said. 

"I know, and I also know that he does love you, so he's not just gonna give up. I know how he is. He speaks before thinking and when he's put into a stressful situation, he gets overwhelmed and fucks up." 

"I don't fucking care why. He shouldn't have done that." Felix said, upset that Changbin was defending him. 

"No, I know. I'm pissed at him. I've never known him to be homophobic, though. He probably just did the first thing that came to mind to get out of the situation."

"I heard him say some homophobic shit the first time we met so for you to say that he isn't or wasn't is just a lie. Maybe he never did to you, but you're his bi best friend, not some random dude he barely knows." 

"Wait, what did he say?" 

"He told Chan that the whole team was a bunch of 'flamers'. That fucking includes you. And Hyunjin." Changbin sighed and pushed his hands through his hair. 

"Like, I said, I'm gonna go talk to him. He probably didn't mean it. And he probably feels guilty right now." Changbin left, leaving Jisung and Felix alone. 

-- 

"You better open this damn door before I bust it down." Changbin yelled, banging on the door. "I know you're home, asshat." 

"Be quiet, dude. I don't need a noise complaint." Minho griped, opening the door. It was obvious he had been crying. They both walked into the house, heading towards the kitchen. They were standing on different sides of the island when Changbin brought up the reason he was there. 

"Why would you say that?" Changbin asked, softly, not wanting Minho to think he was mad. 

"I don't fucking know." Minho replied truthfully. "I was scared and I didn't know what to do, and before I thought, I said it. I wish I didn't. More than you could fucking imagine." Minho started tearing up, the guilt and regret tearing him apart. "As soon as it left my mouth, I felt horrible, so I just left." 

"Chan almost beat his ass for you. Saying he was turning you into a freak. Why would you let him talk to Jisung like that? I thought you loved him." 

"I do love him. So fucking much." The first tear dropped down Minho's cheek. He quickly wiped it off, not wanting Changbin to see him break down. 

"Well, I love Felix and I would never, and I mean never, let anybody talk to him like that, let alone do it myself."

"I know, dude. I already fucking feel guilty." 

"I know you do. I'm just trying to make you fully understand how much you messed up. This isn't just something where he'll get over it in a day or two. You really fucking hurt him." 

"I FUCKING KNOW, BIN." Minho yelled, before breaking down even more. 

"He might say he's okay when other people, random people, call him names, but when it's somebody he loves and trusts does it, how do you think he feels? What makes you any better than his father?" Minho's head shot-up. The thought of Jisung's dad made him feel even worse, if that was even possible. He really was no better than Mr. Han. He said he'd always be there for him. 

"How am I gonna get him to forgive me?" Minho wept. 

"That's for you to find out, but I'm gonna be here to support you. But, you know the others will be pissed with you." 

"Why do they have to know?" 

"You think they're not gonna question why Jisung and Felix aren't talking to you anymore? You think Hyunjin's not gonna notice how fucked up Jisung is? They're gonna know." 

"Why am I so fucking dumb?" Minho mumbled to himself. 

"I don't know, but you better fucking smarten the hell up. You're lucky I'm still friends with you after I found out you called me a 'flamer' behind my back." Minho looked up at him, shocked again. 

"I- I didn't mean it. You can be whatever you want and I won't care. Gay, straight, bi, whatever. You could be in love with a fucking frog and I wouldn't care." 

"I know that, Min, but it's still not cool. Don't say shit like that again, okay?"

"Of course." 

"And fucking drop Chan. He's not your friend. He's an asshole that torments your boyfriend for being gay." 

"Ex-boyfriend." Minho reminded, his tears finally stopping. 

"Hopefully, soon to be boyfriend again." Changbin said with a hopeful glint in his eyes. 

"Hopefully."