27

Jisung didn't know what to do or where to go, so he went to the one place he knew that nobody would be: the rooftop. As soon as he got up there and he breathed in the fresh air, the situation hit him like a ton of bricks. The boy he was in love with and had been dating for weeks just called him a slur and walked away, not caring at all about Jisung. All because a popular kid walked in on them kissing. He felt his chest tighten as loud sobs escaped his throat. He could barely breathe. So many emotions coursed through his body. Heartbreak, anger, pain, betrayal. 

Mostly, he just felt stupid. He said in the beginning he didn't do closet cases. He knew it was a bad idea to fall for a closeted guy cause he'd only get hurt in the end. He knew what would happen, but he still decided to be with him. He felt like an idiot. He thought that maybe Minho wouldn't be like that. He was such a sweet guy when it was just the two of them, but in the end he was just fucked over. The tears wouldn't stop. He stood against a wall, loudly sobbing. He heard the door to the roof open so he looked around the wall he was standing against. 

"Go away." Jisung growled, making eye-contact with the person he wanted to see the least in that moment. The tears stopped, instead rage filling his eyes. 

"Princess, I-"

"Go the fuck away." Jisung yelled, stomping his foot in frustration. "I'm not you're fucking princess. I'm nothing. Leave me the hell alone." 

"Jisung, I'm sorry. I was scared and I didn't want my fri-" 

"What about your fucking boyfriend? You think I wasn't scared? Chan picks on me almost every fucking day. He calls me slurs and says shitty stuff all the time. He's a fucking asshole. But you're my boyfriend. You're supposed to defend me when shit like that happens. Instead, you join in and call me a freak and a- a faggot?" 

"I said I was sorry. I obviously don't think that of you." 

"You obviously fucking do." Jisung started to walk to the door, knowing that Minho wasn't going to leave him alone. 

"Jisung, please. I didn't mean it. I love you." 

"Fuck off." He made it to the door, his tears starting to brim again. "We're over, asshole." 

"Ji-" Jisung slammed the door in his face, storming down the stairs. He made it into the hallway. He didn't see any other students, so he didn't worry about his appearance. It was obvious he had broken down, but there was nobody he had to hide from in that moment. That was until he heard a familiar laugh coming down the hallway. 

"Shit, it's Felix." Jisung whispered. He quickly hid by a wall, hoping that the younger would walk past him without noticing. His plan went to shit when he let out a loud cry as soon as he saw Felix. The boy quickly whipped his head around hearing the whimper. His eyes met his best friend, extremely distraught. 

"Sung, oh my fucking god." Felix quickly ran over, hugging Jisung. "What happened?" Jisung shook his head, not wanting to talk about it yet. "We're going home. Right now." 

"But you can't skip class." 

"Dude, I don't fucking care about class right now. We're leaving." Felix turned around to the guy he was walking with. "Eric, tell the teacher I got sick and went home or some shit." Eric nodded and continued where he was going. Felix quickly pulled his phone out. 

changbin, it's an emergency
i need you to drive me and Ji to his house
please hurry

tf happened?

idk he hasn't told me yet
we need to leave though

i'll be there as fast as possible 

"Changbin will take us to your house in just a couple minutes." Felix informed the older, who was finally calming down. 

"Why him?" 

"Because he actually has a car, and I trust him. Why? What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing, he just reminds me of somebody." 

"Who?" Jisung didn't answer. After a few minutes of silence, Changbin finally showed up. 

"Thanks babe. I promise I'll make it up to you." Felix pecked the older's cheek and the three walked out of the building. When they were about halfway to Jisung's house, Changbin's phone began to ring. He looked at the Caller ID and answered, pulling his phone up to his ear. 

"Changbin" Minho cried through the phone. Hearing the familiar voice, Jisung's gaze shot over to the driver. "I fucked up." Jisung reached over and grabbed Changbin's phone out of his hand. 

"Fuck you." Jisung yelled before hanging up and setting Changbin's phone down. 

"Oh no." Changbin mumbled, looking at the younger. "Don't tell me h-" 

"Shut up, Changbin. I don't want to talk about it right now." 

"Tell me what he did." 

"It doesn't matter. There's nothing going on anymore. That's it. Don't fucking worry about something that wasn't your business in the first place." Jisung scolded. Felix sat in the backseat, extremely confused. 

"What's going on? Do you know something that I don't, Binnie?" Felix looked at Changbin, still confused. 

"I'm sorry, baby. He'll tell you soon. I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't." Changbin replied, making eye contact with him through the rear-view mirror. Felix mumbled an 'okay' before looking out the window, a little upset that his boyfriend and best friend had been hiding something from him. 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, Lix. I'll fill you in as soon as we get to my house." Jisung explained. Still, Felix didn't say anything else, just nodding.