35✨

"Sungie!" Minhee yelled, running off the couch and to the door, hugging Jisung's legs. 

"Hey, buddy." Jisung picked him up and hugged him. 

"I missed you. Why don't you ever come with Minnie anymore?" 

"I'm sorry, bud. I'll make sure I start coming to see you more." 

"Yayyyy!!" Jisung walked over and sat down on the couch, setting Minhee beside him. While the two of them sat and watched cartoons for a moment, Minho walked to the kitchen to greet his mom. 

"Mom, is it okay if my friend stays the night?" 

"Which friend is it?" She asked, turning away from the sink. 

"You've met him before, he's the one that helped me babysit a few weeks ago. Remember?" 

"Ahh yes, him. I'm okay with that." She smiled and turned back around. "If you put Minhee to bed for me. As soon as I'm done with these dishes, I just want to go to bed." 

"Alrighty." Minho walked into the living room and picked his brother up. "Let's go say goodnight to Mommy, real quick." They went to the kitchen, said goodnight, and Minho took him upstairs to his bedroom, Jisung following not too far behind. Once Minho set the boy down, he started to pout. 

"I wanted to play with Sungie." He whined.  

"Tomorrow, I promise." Jisung said, turning the light off. "You get some good sleep, bud." Jisung turned to Minho and whispered 'I'll be in your room.' Minho nodded and continued to tuck his younger brother in. Once he was done, he walked to his room and saw Jisung laying down on his phone. As soon as Jisung looked up at Minho, the older flopped down on top of him, mushing Jisung between him and the mattress. 

"Min, you're too heavy." Jisung complained, trying to push him off.

"But Sungie's comfy." Minho said, mocking the way his brother talked. 

"Well, Sungie is being crushed and I don't think he'll be too comfy when he's dead." Jisung replied, still struggling to push Minho off of him. 

"Ugh, fine." Minho groaned as he rolled off and onto the mattress. "Now, I'm not nearly as comfortable." 

"Well, I'm 10 times more comfortable so thank you." Jisung replied, grinning, and looking back at his phone. 

"I'm bored." Minho complained, but Jisung ignored him. "I said I was bored." Still, no response. Minho leaned over, and rested his head on Jisung's shoulder, looking at his phone. "What's so important that you keep ignoring me?" Jisung was stalking another dude's Instagram. His name was Eric and the whole account was full of just shirtless pictures. Minho rolled his eyes before grabbing Jisung's phone, throwing it to the other side of the bed, and straddling Jisung. 

"I- why did yo-" 

"What's so interesting about Eric when you have me right in front of you?" Minho questioned, a hand on each side of Jisung's head. Their faces were barely inches apart. 

"I don't know, he's shirtless and you aren't." 

"Well, that could change." Minho said, smirking. He leaned up, threw his shirt over his head, and dropped back down, his nose almost touching Jisung's. "What does he have that I don't, princess?" Without thinking, Jisung slowly reached his hand out, and started touching Minho's abs and pecs. 

✨ Mature Content ✨

"Look at me, baby." Jisung's eyes shot up, him not realizing he had been staring at Minho's body. "Can I kiss you?" Jisung looked back and forth between Minho's eyes before hesitantly nodding. Minho wasted no time before leaning down and connecting their lips. It had been too long since Minho had felt Jisung's soft lips moving against his. Jisung's hands moved from his abs to being draped across his back and shoulders while he intensely kissed back. Minho eventually pulled away and locked his door before coming back, and hovering over Jisung again, one of his knees in between Jisung's legs.