22

Tuesday

The next morning, Minho walked into school, still slightly upset about his conversation with Jisung, but he knew that what Jisung was saying was at least partially right. He was putting some stuff in his locker when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned around and made eye contact with a girl slightly shorter than him.

"Hey, Hyejin." He politely smiled.

"Hi." The atmosphere was slightly awkward since this was the first time they had talked in person since Minho broke things off. "I was just wondering if you were feeling any better since I know you said that your frie-"

"I'm fine." He interrupted, knowing she had a tendency to ramble when nervous. "Thanks for checking up on me." He lightly ruffled her hair and continued what he was doing in his locker.

"You know you can talk to me whenever you need to. I still love you, ya know?" Minho slightly tensed.

"I know." He whispered, before shutting his locker and turning to look at her. "I'm sorry." She smiled and shook her head.

"It's alright. Just let me know if you ever need anything." She said before walking away. Minho just walked to his first period where he made eye contact with Jisung. The younger quickly looked away and out the window. Minho sighed at sat in his desk, occasionally glancing at a clearly still upset Jisung.

--

Everybody was sitting at the table, talking and eating lunch as if everything was fine. The only thing was that Jisung wasn't talking to Minho as much as usual. He wasn't talking to Minho at all. It wasn't exactly discreet, but nobody wanted to ask what was going on. Minho and Hyunjin were talking about something, but Jisung was zoned out, not paying attention.

"Right, Jisung?" Minho asked, turning to look at the younger.

"What?" He snapped out of it and looked around.

"I said 'right?'" Minho repeated. Jisung just stared at him, blankly, before looking away. "Jisung, please talk to me." Minho whispered.

"No, you pissed me off." Jisung responded, quietly, still looking away.

"Stop making it such a fucking big deal." Minho rolled his eyes. Hyunjin just stared. Confusion would be an understatement. Jisung turned around, his anger resurfacing.

"It is a big deal, you can't start shit and then get pissed off when I get frustrated. It's your fault." Jisung whisper-yelled.

"I'll take partial blame, but it's not my fault that he even had the opportunity to do anything."

"But it is because he wouldn't have fucking tried if he knew. He knows that you shouldn't sleep around when you're in a relationship, unlike some people." Minho scoffed and rolled his eyes. The couple was too engrossed in their argument, they didn't realize everybody at the table was now paying attention to them.

"I didn't fucking sleep around and you know that. It was a kiss. 3 to be exact."

"You know that you would've if you weren't stopped."

"You know if you just fucking told me we wouldn't be here right now."

"Oh, don't you dare try to act all high and mighty. You act as if you didn't do the same thing." It didn't matter how quietly they were whispering, everybody around them heard every word that they said.

"Cause I fucking didn't."

"You think I didn't see your little scene this morning? I stiLl LoVE yOU, yA kNOw?" Jisung mocked Hyejin. Everyone around them only got more confused. "The only difference is that I wasn't going to bring it up. You know why? Trust." Jisung stood up and started to walk away. "Fucking asshole." He mumbled. Minho scoffed and looked away for a moment before noticing all of his friends staring at him.

"What. The. Fuck?" Hyunjin asked.

"It's nothing."

"The hell were you guys fighting about?" Seungmin questioned.

"I said it's nothing. Don't fucking worry about it." Minho got up and walked away. He sat down at his locker, his head in his hands. He felt tears brim in his eyes, but he didn't let any fall. He regained his composure and just sat there, staring into oblivion. He heard a set of footsteps walk towards him but he just ignored them.

"Are you okay?" Changbin asked, sitting down next to him.

"Yeah." Minho breathed out.

"What happened between you two?" Minho explained everything, even Hyejin. Changbin just sat there and listened to everything.

"I think that both of you are dumbasses. Just fucking talk to each other."

"I tri-"

"No. No you didn't. Talk. Don't yell at each other and defend yourselves. Talk."

"Easier said than done."

"Not if you actually try." They sat there for a minute in silence before Changbin stood up, reaching his hand out. "Come on. Let's skip the rest of the day, yeah?" Minho grabbed his hand and stood up, agreeing. Once they got in Changbin's car, Changbin called somebody.

"Hey, babe. Me and Minho are leaving, do you want to come with?"

"Sorry, I'm gonna sit with Jisung. He's really upset, but he won't tell me why."

"Yeah, Minho won't tell me either." Of course Changbin felt bad lying, but it's not like he had a choice. "I'm taking him out to try and cheer him up."

"Okay, well have fun. Talk to you later, yeah?"

"Yeah. Love you, bye."

"Love you too." Changbin hung up and looked over at Minho.

"Where to?" The younger questioned.

"I dunno, you're the one driving." Minho replied, a slight smile on his face.

"I guess you have a point." Changbin pulled out the parking lot, no fucking clue where to go.