20

2 Weeks Later

Friday

Min 💕

hey
do you want to come over tonight? 👀

sorry
me and lix already made plans 

damn 😕

i'm sorry
i just feel like i've been kinda blowing him off lately 

it's alright
have fun with your friends

maybe you and changbin can do something since
he'll probably be alone too

yeah
see you in school ❤️

see you 😘 

-- 

"What's up with him?" Felix questioned, as Minho sat down at their lunch table, clearly upset. 

"The person he was trying to make plans with already had plans with someone else." Changbin explained. 

"Oh..." Felix mumbled. "Well, it'll be fine. It's their loss anyways." Felix tried to cheer up Minho, but it didn't help too much. Soon, everybody was at their table having their own small conversations. When he knew nobody was looking, Jisung quickly leaned over and whispered a faint "I'm sorry" in the older's ear. Minho just smiled and mouthed 'it's okay', but it was clear he was still disappointed. 

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Jisung questioned, standing up. Hyunjin asked for a water, but that was it. "Hyung, come with me." Jisung said, lightly patting Minho's shoulder. 

"Why?" 

"Because I don't want to go by myself." 

"But it's just around the corner." 

"Fine." Jisung huffed and started walking away by himself. It didn't take long for the older to get up and catch up with Jisung. "I really am sorry we can't hang out this weekend." 

"Hey, I already told you it's okay." Minho replied. "I don't want you feeling bad just cause I'm disappointed. We have next weekend, it'll be alright." They rounded the corner to the vending machine. Making sure nobody was around, Minho quickly pecked the top of Jisung's head. 

"I promise next weekend." Jisung assured, getting Hyunjin and his drinks. "Do you want anything?" Minho shook his head, and they walked back to the table. When they sat down, Minho made eye contact with his best friend, except that friend was smiling like a weirdo. 

"What?" Changbin shook his head. "Quit looking at me like that." 

"Your mood sure changed fast." Changbin commented. 

"What can I say? I'm a miracle worker." Jisung flaunted, handing Hyunjin his water. 

-- 

Saturday 

"Ji, are you ever gonna tell me who you've been sleeping with?" Felix whined, taking a sip of his coffee. 

"Nope." Jisung said, smiling. "I already told you that he's still in the closet. Besides, I doubt you even know who they are." 

"So, then why does it matter if I know who it is if I don't even know them?" Jisung's phone started ringing. 

"No." Jisung said one final time before answering the phone. "Hello?" 

"Hey, Ji." Jisung immediately recognized the voice. 

"Oh, hey Daehyun." Felix's eyes widened, but he stayed quiet. 

"I just wanted to let you know that I landed yesterday. Do you think maybe we could meet up tomorrow?

"Uh, I mean, I don't see why not. Just know that it's not a date." 

"Of course. At least, not yet.

"Not ever." 

"Okay, fine. It's not a date. Wanna meet at that one frozen yogurt shop at like 2? 

"Alright, see you then I guess. Bye Daehyun." 

"Bye, Jis-" Before he could even finish talking, Jisung hung up the call. He groaned, sinking down in his chair. 

"What'd he say?" 

"We're gonna meet up tomorrow for fro-yo." 

"I thought you said you were over him~" Felix teased. Jisung sat back up and rolled his eyes. 

"I am, there's no harm in trying to be friends again though." 

-- 

Sunday 

Jisung walked into the familiar shop, the bell above the door ringing. He looked around the building until he saw a certain blue-haired guy sitting in a booth by himself. Jisung walked over and sat down in front of him. 

"God, it feels like it's been forever." Daehyun commented, making eye contact. 

"Probably cause it has been." Jisung replied, laughing. 

"I got you what you always used to get, I hope that's okay." 

"It's okay." Jisung could notice that he looked slightly nervous. "Hey, calm down. It's not like it's our first time meeting. We were friends before anything happened, remember?" Daehyun smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right. By the way, I'm sorry for the way I ended things. I just thought both of our lives would be easier if we split." 

"I mean, I was upset when it happened. Hell, it still kinda hurts, but I understand why you did it now. Don't feel too bad about it. I probably would've done the same if I was in your shoes." There was silence before Jisung continued to talk. "So, tell me about your new friends." 

"Well, for starters, there's Jake..." The two continued to talk and catch up about how their lives had been since they split, but they avoided talking about their love lives. For Daehyun, there really was nothing to talk about, but for Jisung, he simply wasn't allowed to talk about it. An hour had passed and they decided to leave. 

"Sung, I'll walk you home if you want." Jisung accepted the offer and they went back to the younger's house. "I guess this is it." 

"Guess so..." Jisung trailed off.

"Maybe we can hang out again soon." 

"Yeah, maybe." The two stared at each other, before Jisung noticed Daehyun started to slowly lean-in, obviously wanting to kiss the younger. Jisung quickly put his hand out and blocked the kiss, shocking Daehyun. "Sorry, it's just I'm kinda interested in somebody right now an-" 

"Don't be sorry. It's my fault. I, uh, I should probably get going now." 

"Probably." Jisung awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. Daehyun started to walk away and Jisung just walked into his house, wanting to lay down and do nothing for as long as the universe would let him. 

-- 

Monday

"Any of you have a fun weekend?" Jeongin questioned, genuinely curious. 

"Me and Felix did, nothing too crazy." 

"I'm sure Jisung had a very fun weekend." Felix commented, wiggling his eyebrows. Jisung internally panicked, knowing what Felix was insinuating. 

"Weren't you together?" 

"On Saturday, yeah. But not Sunday." 

"Where were you on Sunday, Ji?" Minho questioned, trying to sound as normal as possible. 

"Uh, with Daehyun."