14⚠️

Friday

"Jisung, can you come over tonight?" Felix questioned while they walked to the gymnasium. There was another basketball game, tonight, and while Jisung was tired and just wanted the week to be over, he wasn't just going to ditch Minho. 

"Sorry, me and Minho already made plans to study tonight." 

"But, it's gonna be late by the time the game is over." Seungmin added.

"I know, but he wanted it to happen tonight, so. Maybe I can come over tomorrow?" Felix nodded. They sat down at their usual spots, and a few of the basketball players looked up at them. Changbin looking at Felix, Hyunjin at Seungmin, and Minho at Jisung. While Minho was much more discreet than the other two, Jisung still noticed. When their eyes met, Minho grinned, but then began to focus on getting ready for the game. Just like usual, the group of friends engaged in small talk while watching the game. The home team was winning by a long-shot. The alarms blared and the game had ended, a large point difference. The entire side of the bleachers cheered as the team had just won the game. Jisung didn't really feel like being around when the large crowd of people filed out of the gymnasium, so he walked over to the older as quickly as possible. 

"Hey, do you care if I go ahead and wait in your car?" Jisung questioned. Minho looked at him confused. 

"I mean, go for it. My keys are in my bag." Jisung rummaged through for a second before finding them.

"Sweet. Thanks, Min." Minho nodded and watched as Jisung walked away.

"What was that about?" Changbin asked, confused why Jisung had his keys.

"We're hanging out in a little bit." 

"Do you have your shit figured out, then?" 

"Kinda, I think I'm gonna tell him tonight." Changbin smiled, proud of him. 

"Good luck, dude." Minho thanked him before going into the locker room and changing out of his uniform. He had a short conversation with his friends before leaving as well. When he walked out, he saw Jisung just sitting in his car on his phone. 

"Sorry that took so long." 

"Don't apologize, angel. I didn't have to wait long. I was actually expecting you to be longer." 

"I was as fast as possible without being suspicious." Jisung just nodded and set his phone down in his lap. "So, why didn't you want to wait in there with everybody else?" 

"I don't know, just not really in the mood to be around a ton of people. It's just my introvert coming back." He slightly chuckled and Minho started driving. Once they got to the older's house, nobody was home. 

"Where's your family?" The two walked into the house and made their way to the kitchen.

"Oh, they went to my aunt's for the week. She lives pretty far away so it wouldn't really make sense to just go for a day." 

"Then why didn't you go? Don't you miss her?" 

"I mean, I do. But, I have school and stuff, so I really didn't want to miss a whole ass week, ya know? I'll probably just visit the next time we have a break." Jisung just nodded. "So you want some food?" 

"Oh no thanks, I'm fine." 

"You sure? You didn't really eat much at lunch either." Minho said, clearly worried for the younger. 

"Yeah, I just don't really have much of an appetite today. Don't let me stop you from getting food though."

"Princess, you can tell me if something is wrong." Minho said, stepping a little closer to Jisung. The younger wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and lightly pecked him.