18 ⚠️

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Minho questioned softly, his breath hitting the back of Jisung's neck.

"Yeah." Jisung squeaked before going down the slide. Minho went down too and hugged Jisung, the younger finally allowing it. They stayed hugging for a minute, before Minho pulled away and just looked at Jisung. At the way his eyes sparkled, the lights reflecting in his eyes. At the way there was a small smile growing on his face. At the way his hair laid disheveled on his forehead yet he still managed to look perfect. He just stared at his boyfriend. Jisung grabbed Minho's head and pulled their faces together, connecting their lips. As quickly as it had started, it ended.

"Hey boyfriend." Jisung said, smiling at the older.

"God, you're perfect." Minho replied.

"Funny, cause I was just thinking the same thing about you." They both just looked at each other more before Jisung whispered a faint 'my angel'.

--

"Higher." Jisung yelled, kicking his legs while Minho pushed him on one of the swings.

"Why can't you just do it yourself?" Minho complained, but pushed him higher anyways.

"Cause, that's what I have you for." Jisung grinned.

"Sungie, are you ready to head out?" Jisung nodded and jumped out of the swing, barely landing on his feet.

"I'm shocked you didn't bust your ass." Minho said laughing, walking over and interlocking hands with his boyfriend.

"Me and you both." Once they were in Minho's car and he was pulling out of the parking lot, a thought popped up in Jisung's mind. "Why don't you come over to my place? My mom probably doesn't want me gone again, but I don't want to leave you."

"I don't know, Ji...." Minho seemed hesitant. "What will your mom think?"

"She already knows that you're friends with Hyunjin, and it's not like she has to know what's going on between us. Please." Minho turned to look at Jisung and was met with a slight pout and puppy-dog eyes.

"Okay, just tell me how to get there."

"Yay!" Jisung excitedly yelled. "Alright, turn right up there."

--

"Mom~ I'm home~" Jisung called out, his mom walking out of the kitchen.

"Hey, sweetie" She called out, finally noticing the additional person. "Who is this?"

"This is Minho, the one that's friends with Hyunjin." She stood there for a moment before remembering the phone call she had with Jisung.

"Ahh, well, it's nice to finally meet you, Minho." She walked over to Minho and reached out for a hug, which he quickly returned. It only lasted a second, before she pulled away and pointed a finger at him. "Now, what are your intentions with my Jisungie?" Jisung blushed.

"Oh, ma'am, we're just friends. Nothing to worry about there." She turned to her son.

"Is he telling the truth?"

"Yes, now can we go up to my room?" She nodded and walked back up to the kitchen. Before the boys were up the stairs, she remembered what she was doing before they came in.

"Are you boys hungry?"

"No, we ate a little while ago. Thanks, though." Jisung yelled back. Once they were in the younger's room with the door shut, he flopped down onto his bed with a groan. "Sorry about that, she's very embarrassing at times." Minho sat down next to him.

"I like her. She obviously cares."

"Yeah. I'm all she's got, so she just wants to protect me." Jisung said, the mood slightly shifting.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but where's your dad?"

"Oh, it's fine. It's not that much of a secret. Whenever I came out to my parents, there were very different reactions to say the least. He said he couldn't handle having a faggot for a son and left. I thought that it was my fault at first, but most of the time, I know it's not. The trash was just taking itself out. But sometimes, if I think about it a lot, it can get to be too much."

TW: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE

"Is that why..." Minho trailed off, afraid to say anything wrong.

"Sometimes. Well, most times. But it's not just him, he just kinda adds to it, ya know?" Minho nodded before Jisung continued talking. "It's just a feeling of not being good enough and not wanting to be in other's ways. Feeling like I'll only disappoint those around me. And that's where he comes in. Like, was I not good enough for him to stick around? I obviously disappointed him or else I'd still have a father. I've thought so many times of just taking the easy way out but there's always a small part of me reminding myself that some people do care, and it'd be worse for them if I just end it." Surprisingly, Jisung was talking about it with almost no emotion. As if he was just numb to his thoughts at this point. "And this is why I don't go out of my way to meet new people and start new relationships." Minho gently grabbed Jisung's hand and squeezed.

TW OVER

"I'm here, Ji. I'm always here."

"I know." Jisung smiled sadly. He lifted their intertwined hands and lightly kissed Minho's. "I know." He repeated in a whisper, tears finally brimming in his eyes.

"How about we watch a movie or something?"

"Okay." Minho turned on Jisung's TV and just went through Netflix trying to find just a light-hearted movie. He finally found one that looked interesting and played it, turning the light off. The two laid down and got comfortable, the older spooning Jisung.

They were about halfway through the movie when quiet sniffles could be heard.

"Jisung, look at me."

"No." Jisung's voice cracked.

"Princess." Minho called out softly. The younger slowly rolled over and saw a worried Minho. Tears were slowly falling down his face. It wasn't a lot, but that didn't stop the brunette from being upset.

"Ji..." Minho just tightly hugged him. "It'll be okay. Like I said last night, just tell me whenever you're feeling like this and I'll try to help you."

"But I don't want you worrying about me."

"I'll worry even more if I don't know what's wrong cause you aren't talking to me. You don't even have to tell me what's wrong. I can just be there for you when you're ready."

"Okay." Jisung laid in Minho's arms for a few more seconds before looking up at Minho.

"How are you still so beautiful even when you're crying?"

"Stop~ I probably look all red and blotchy."

"You could be wearing a potato sack and you'd still be beautiful." Jisung lightly laughed, bringing a smile to the older's face. Jisung leaned up and pecked Minho.

"I'm tired." He whined.

"Then, let's sleep." Minho turned off the movie. "You comfy?" Jisung nodded against Minho's chest.

"Goodnight, angel." Jisung mumbled, before dozing off listening to the older's soft breathing.