37

Monday

Because Minho didn't get to talk to Jisung yesterday, he was determined to do it today. He couldn't wait until he and Jisung were finally 100% again. He got ready and drove to school at his normal time, except today, he went straight to Jisung's locker instead of his own. He rounded the corner and saw Jisung and another guy, talking. It was Instagram guy. Eric. He could see Jisung's wide smile while they talked. 

"So, do you maybe wanna go out tonight? Like, a date?" Eric asked, nervously scratching the back of his neck. Minho watched as Jisung's smile only got wider. 

"Yeah, totally." Jisung said, leaning forward and hugging the younger. 

"Holy shit, really?" Jisung nodded. "Pick you up at 8?" 

"Sounds perfect." Minho turned and walked back down from where he came from, tears slowly falling down his face as he thought about the boy he was in love with going on a date with another. I guess he really did move on. 

T   H   E     E   N   D. 

Did I say last chapter that this would be longer? Yes, yes I did. Was I lying? Yes, yes I was. There will be no epilogue or happy ever after for Han Jisung and Lee Minho. It is what it is, I suppose. I didn't raise Jisung to be no sad ass bitch that gets back with his ex. 

Thank you to each and every one of you that read
 and voted and commented. I hope you enjoyed the book.
Good Riddance.