10 ✨

Monday

Jisung walked into first period and made eye contact with Minho. A light blush spread across the older's cheeks as memories of them flashed through his head. Jisung smirked to himself and walked to his seat. He pulled out his phone and decided to text Minho, wanting to see him get even more flustered than he was.

My Kitten 

how do you expect to get away with fucking
 if every time you see me, you go red.

it's not that obvious

oh, but it is.
but you look really good with the hickeys
i gave you
maybe i can give you some more later

already??i'm still suffering from the last time

well, we don't have to go all the way angel
maybe just fool around a bit
maybe after lunch?
you have a free period then, right?

but ji, you have class

it's fine.
i'll just be late.
i don't like that class anyways

okay
we can then
where though?

we could go to the roof
nobody ever goes up there

okay, sungie.
i'll see you at lunch then❤️
seen

Jisung smiled to himself and put his phone in his pocket as his teacher walked in the room. He quickly turned and looked at Minho and winked. The older just laughed and pointed at the front of the room, causing Jisung to turn back around and make eye contact with the teacher. He didn't say anything, but just shook his head and started his lecture. 

-- 

"Hey, Ji." Changbin called out, looking at the younger skeptically. 

"What's up?" 

"Who gave you those hickies?" Changbin questioned, pointing at Jisung's neck. 

"You know the guy me and Felix were talking about last week? The guy Felix called my "boy-toy"? It was him. Why?" Jisung knew damn well why Changbin was asking. 

"Oh, I was just curious. I didn't think you were in a relationship, so I was just a little confused." Jisung just nodded and continued eating. Minho and Changbin made eye contact over Jisung's head. 'It's not him' Minho mouthed before rolling his eyes. Changbin shrugged and started a conversation with Felix. Soon enough, lunch was over and everybody went their separate ways. Jisung went to the nurse's office saying he had a headache, so he could get a pass for being late to class. The nurse gave him some Ibuprofen, which he just pocketed along with the note. He happily made his way up to the roof to see Minho waiting. 

"Hey, kitten. You wait long?" Minho smiled and shook his head. 

"Not at all." 

"Good." Jisung placed his hands on Minho's hips. "By the way, we don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want you to feel pressured at all." 

"Sungie, I want to. If I didn't want to, I wouldn't have came all the way up here." Minho connected their lips finally. Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and deepened the kiss. He slightly pushed the older until his back was against the wall. Jisung fingers were tracing small shapes onto Minho's hips as Minho slightly played with Jisung's soft hair. Jisung raised his knee up between Minho's legs and applied slight pressure. 

"Sir~" Minho moaned out, disconnecting their lips.

"Yes, kitten?" Jisung questioned, placing soft kisses against Minho's jaw and neck. 

"Not today. I want to please sir." 

"Oh yeah?" 

"Mhm." Minho quickly flipped them around where Jisung was now pressed against the wall. "Can I?"

"Of course you can, baby." 

✨Mature Content✨

Minho smirked and placed a quick kiss on Jisung's lips before he started trailing down. It didn't take long before he started lightly palming Jisung's crotch over his jeans. Jisung tried to stay quiet, but occasionally he would let out a low moan. Minho took this as encouragement that he's doing a good job. 

"Baby, quit teasing." Minho unbuttoned Jisung's pants and pulled them down, along with his underwear. The older wrapped his hand around Jisung and slowly began moving his hand. 

"But what if it's fun?" Minho whispered into Jisung's ear. "What if I have fun teasing you, sir?" 

"I guess I'll just have fun punishing you, later." Jisung growled. Minho almost stopped breathing from shock and arousal at the same time. As much as he wanted to keep teasing Jisung, he also really wanted to taste him again. 

"Now, why don't you get down on your knees?" Minho obeyed immediately and dropped down. His hand still pumping Jisung. He leaned down and licked a stripe up to his tip before gently sucking on just the tip. He looked up and saw Jisung looked down at him with hooded eyes. Minho held this eye contact as he pushed his head further down until Jisung's dick was touching the back of his throat. Jisung's head rolled back, groaning. Minho smirked and started bobbing his head up and down at a steady pace. When Minho started going faster, Jisung interlocked his hand with Minho's hair, guiding his head. 

"Mhm, just like that kitten. You're doing so good." Jisung bucked his hips up but Minho quickly pushed them back against the wall. 

"No. Stay still." Minho demanded. "Minnie's in charge right now." Before Jisung said anything, Minho started sucking his dick again. 

"Mmh, baby, I'm close." Minho removed his mouth, but kept pumping with his hand. He looked up at Jisung, holding eye contact, with his mouth wide open and his tongue sticking out, ready to drink all of his cum. Only a few strokes later, and Jisung was cumming into Minho's open mouth. Minho kept pumping until he was certain Jisung was done and then he just pulled Jisung's pants back up. Before standing up, he placed a light peck right above Jisung's waist. When he stood up and made eye contact with Jisung, the younger was slightly panting with he head resting against the brick wall behind him. 

"Was that good, sir?" 

"You're so good, kitten. So fucking good." Jisung leaned in to kiss Minho and Minho lightly giggled into it. 

⚠️ End of Mature Content ⚠️

"You should get to class, Sungie." 

"Probably, but what if I just want to spend time with my baby?" 

"Sung. It's only like thirty minutes into class. You should probably go. I don't need you failing any classes because of me." Jisung sighed. 

"I guess you're right." 

"I know I'm right. Now, go." Jisung picked up his bag and started heading towards the door. 

"I'll text you later, Min." Minho nodded and Jisung went to class.