33 ⚠️

"What happened, princess?" Minho questioned softly, once Jisung calmed down. 

"Chan. He said a lot of mean things." Jisung mumbled. "Worse than usual." 

"Don't listen to him. He's just trying to upset you." Minho gently rubbed his hands up and down Jisung's back, still hugging him. 

"Well, it worked." 

TW: Mentions of Self Harm ⚠️

"Did you...?" Jisung knew what he was asking. Jisung hesitated before nodding.

 "Can I see? Just so I can clean it." Jisung slid his shorts down, leaving his boxers on. There were fresh cuts on both of his thighs. Minho sighed and stood up, looking in Jisung's cabinets for peroxide and bandages. Once he found what he was looking for, he sat back down with the younger in front of him. 

"This might hurt, okay?" Jisung nodded and Minho poured some peroxide over the cuts to clean them. Jisung hissed, but continued to let Minho clean him. The older used toilet paper to dab the liquid away, before covering up the cuts with bandages. He threw the wrappers away and put the peroxide back in the cupboard. 

"Why didn't you call me?" Minho hugged him again, this time lightly playing with his hair. 

"Cause we're not together. I don't want to rely on you. It's not fair to you for me to break up with you, and then force all my problems on you." 

"I don't mind, Ji. I want to help you and be there for you." The older reassured. 

"Still." There was silence for a few moments. 

"Where is it?" 

"Where is what?" 

"The blade." Jisung leaned over and picked up his toothbrush holder and sat it down a few spots over, revealing the small razor blade. Minho saw dried blood on the side and sighed. He grabbed it and wrapped it in toilet paper before placing it into his pocket. He held both of Jisung's hands, rubbing the top of them with his thumbs. "I'm gonna throw this away when I get home. I don't want you going and getting more. You're strong, Jisung. You can get through whatever shit the world throws at you without having to hurt yourself. You are worth it." Minho whispered the last part. 

"Thank you, hyung." Minho pecked the top of Jisung's head. 

"Of course, princess. I'm going to stop by every now and then to make sure that you stopped. And if I think you haven't, I'm going to ask to check and look just to make sure. Is that alright with you?" Jisung nodded. "I also think you should tell Felix. It's entirely up to you, but if Felix notices something happened, and I'm not there, he should know so he can make sure everything's okay." 

"Okay. I'll do it. Can you be there when I tell him?" Jisung looked down at their hands.

"I'll be wherever you want me to be." 

"When should I tell him?" 

"I'd tell him as soon as you think you're ready." Jisung nodded and grabbed his phone. 

"Okay." Jisung called Felix, and the younger answered almost immediately. 

"Jisung, are you okay?

"Will you come over?" 

"Of course, should Changbin come too?

"I'd prefer if he didn't..." Jisung trailed off, not wanting to offend Felix. 

"Hey, that's okay. Don't feel bad." Felix moved the phone away from him and talked to somebody for a split second before coming back. "Changbin said I could drive his car. I'll be there as soon as possible." Jisung hung up and turned to Minho.