17

"Bye, angel. Thanks for driving me." Jisung leaned over and kissed Minho before climbing out of the car. While he was walking down the driveway, he heard the window open. 

"JI, WAIT." Jisung turned around and looked at him. "Text me when you're ready to leave. I want to take you out for a real date tonight." The younger smiled and nodded before walking into Felix's house. 

"Hey whore, I'm here." Jisung said, kicking his shoes off and putting them away. 

"You're late." 

"By 5 minutes. Besides, it's not like you had any plans." 

"I know." Felix smiled and held out his arms. Jisung ran over and jumped on Felix, hugging him. 

"Are the others coming?" Felix shook his head. 

"Nah, they did last night. Maybe if you would've come over last night, you'd know." The younger pouted. 

"I'm sorry~. Minho wanted to study."

"It's fine, Sung. I'm not upset." The duo just continued to lay cuddled up on the couch and played a show. They were about halfway through an episode when Jisung's phone buzzed again. 

Unknown Number

i just wanted to let you know that i'm coming back in a couple weeks maybe we can hang?
i'll take the lack of response as a no?

sorry, i was busy
i'll think about it
just lemme know when you come back 

so, what have you been doing while i've been gone

not much
still fairly introverted, it's getting better though

you still friends with felix?

yeah, of course
i've even made a few more friends

that's good

yeah
so, how's it been in the states
i know you were pretty excited to go

i mean, it's been pretty awesome
it did suck not talking to you though 

well, that's good that you're having fun 

so, you seeing anybody?

no
why?

just curious, that's all
i'm still single too 

cool

"Who's that? You've been texting them for a while." Felix questioned, pausing the show. 

"Uh, it's Daehyun." 

"Wait, what?" 

"Yeah, apparently he's coming back soon. He wants to hang out." 

"Well, what'd you say?"

"I just said I'd think about it. I kinda wanna go to get closure." 

"Why don't you two just get back together, you guys were always really cute." 

"Because he just fucking left. He didn't even want to tell me before he did."

"It's cause he didn't want to upset you. Just give him a chance." 

"Sorry, Lix. But I don't have feelings for him anymore." 

"Damn, I was rooting for you two to get back together." Felix fake cried. 

"Were you not talking about how much you thought me and Minho would be cute together last week?" 

"Yeah, but that's unrealistic. It's just a fantasy. You and Daehyun are the real deal, man."