(chp1) Back to Zero

Subaru had died 20 times yet made very little progress. Devastated he died yet again at the hands of Reid. However it was different this time. He looped back to the beginning! To the first loop at the appa stand! From where he could change the unavoidable future.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 He looped back to the beginning! To the first loop at the appa stand! From where he could change the unavoidable future

Subaru:- "What is going on? Why am I here? I was at the Pleaides tower then I was killed, but.... "

A young boy, Black hair and eyes, starred aimlessly into the air. Right in front of him there was an old man shouting loudly. It was the old man who ran the appa store.

Kadomon:- "Boy if you aren't buying anything then leave! "

Subaru:- " Man aren't you being kinda rude to me? Say Old man do you remember me? I am Natsuki Subaru."

Kadomon:- "That's a weird name. But I haven't met you before. Now leave and don't block my customers!"

Subaru left. This confirmed the fact that he had returned to first loop, the beginning! He sat yet again at the same alley way as the first loop with the plastic bag in his hands. Now he thought to himself,

Subaru:- "How did this happen? Why did satella send me to the beginning? I thought it was supposed to be impossible! But.... It is to my advantage. I can prevent everything now! Yes, there won't be a need to go to the Pleaides tower!"

Just as he rejoiced the three thugs came. It was tonchinkan! The useless trio

Chin:- "Hand over all of your valuable goods! "

Subaru:- "Tonchinkan! It is you three ha? "

Kan:- "How do you know our names? Boss we need to do something about him!"

Ton:- "I also agree!"

Subaru thought to himself that Emilia and Felt will pass through this area if he waits long enough, but he was not a fan of getting beaten up. Just then he noticed something.

Subaru:- "My body! It is the same as after I spent the one whole year in Lugnica and the fight against sin archbishop of lust! "

Subaru was now confident! He decided to fight against them and buy some time until Emilia came! He rushed at the three and first hit Chin blowing him away. Then kicked Kan aside and then grabbed the hand of attacking Ton and threw him. By then Chin stood up and pulled out his daggers!

Chin:- "You are a knight, aren't you! You fooled us by wearing those weird clothes! Die!"

Subaru shocked and pleased at the same time on being mistaken as a knight. Though technically he is a knight but not yet. Chin attacked Subaru but he kept on dodging. Just then Felt passed through and saw SUBARU fighting.

Felt :- "Stay strong brother!"

Saying that she ran away. The other two also stood up and ganged up on Subaru. Just then she came.