[Chp 15] Emilia and confusion

Emilia finally having time to think, felt horrible, emotionally. She had no idea what was going on, no information on Natsuki Subaru who just appeared in her life out of thin air and turned it upside down.

Emilia:- *sign*

Exhaling a heavy breath, Emilia racked her brain to reach some sort of conclusion on her relationship with him. Puck worried about his daughter silently let his presence known to her. As if saying, 'I am there if you need me'

Emilia:- Thank you Puck.

The little spirits around her also let their support known.

Emilia:- Thank you everyone.

Petra:- Who are you thanking Emilia-sama?

An orange head with a red ribbon tied around it. She spoke with concern for the young lady who sat with a worried look on her face.

Emilia:- Secret.

Petra:- No fair!

Ken:- Ehm, soo what is the relationship between my son and you young ladies?

Naomi:- I am worried, has our Subaru become a scumbag womanizer? I can't help but cry!

Ken:- Now now wife, there is not need to worry. Believe in your son. In our son.

The rest who sat in the carriage saw how similar the couple was to Subaru.

Rem:- You really are his parents, aren't you?

Ken:- Well he did inherent my scary eyes.

Naomi:- And my airheadness.

Both spoke with absolute pride.

Petra:- That isn't something to be proud about is it?

Emilia:- That confirms them being his parents!

Said Emilia now laughing heartedly. Puck, happy with how his daughter's mood had improved, thought to himself.

Puck:-[Now I am indebted to not just Subaru but his parents too?]

Puck also had a lot to ponder upon, the poor Beatrice who had imprisoned herself in the library for 400 years suddenly opened her heart to Subaru.

Puck[I wonder how that happened? Did he agree to being 'that person' ? If he did, that would be kinda disappointing.]

The carriage continued to move when something started making a noise. It was a something in Ken's pocket. A gadget akeen to what Subaru had.

Ken:- What the, this place has signal? Why didn't Subaru call then! Oh wait, it is him calling!

He quickly picked up the call.

Ken:- Hello. What you upto son?

Subaru:- Nothing dad, just dying in the pool of my own blood!

Beatrice:- Stop joking about it I suppose!

Cried Beatrice from behind, assuring the Natsuki family that their son's statement was just a sick joke.

Ken:- You should not joke about something this serious!

Spoke the family head with a stern voice, Subaru now also serious said

Subaru:- Could you put Emilia on line?

Ken:- It is on speaker.

Naomi:- You didn't even think about your mother!

Subaru:- After putting mom on line, come on mom, dad! Let me complete my sentence!

Beatrice:- NICE SAVE!