(Chp 12) Sin arch-bishop of sloth.

The crowd had calmed down. Subaru [+parents] along with the executives were inside a house in the village. The villagers were so shocked over the current developments that they almost forgot about the upcoming danger and now were in a joyous mood. They created a theory of their own about Subaru's past and concluded that Subaru and his parents were meeting after years. On the other hand, Subaru and parents with eyes red were standing or more like leaning on each other, as the strategy revision meeting started.

Otto:- "I really don't know what is going on here but, first of all thank you for saving me Natsuki Subaru-sama and his allies."

Subaru:- "Sniff... No need.. sniff... to be so formal... sniff... Otto."

Rem:- "I think he still needs time to calm down."

Beatrice:- "Well, that is quiet obvious. We, That is, Subaru and I are from the future and such a development never happened. So it is quiet obvious why he reacted this way, I suppose. Even I am shocked!"

Ricardo:- "Now what?"

Subaru:- "We will go according to plan. Leave Betelgeuse Romanee-conti to me."

Mimi:- "Are you sure big bro?"

Felix:- "Exactly Subaru-kyu, no matter how strong you are, the fact that certain details have changed cannot be ignored. We can no longer completely trust your future's incidents."

Subaru:- "Still... I will manage somehow. And the fact that future is changing is another reason I cannot involve you guys. I can't redo things anymore after all."

Subaru spoke the last sentence very softly so that even his parents won't be able to hear. However his worries were justified. No matter what they do or say, arch-bishops are dangerous as they are. If something even worse happens then.... Subaru with the help of his alter egos will manage somehow but what about the rest?

Kenichi:- "Excuse me but, what are you guys even talking about?"

Naoko:- "Subaru, are you planning on doing something dangerous? No I can't let you!"

Subaru:- "Mom.... No need to worry, I will be right back and we will talk for as long as you want. For now.... Beako, could you look after them? Take them to where Emilia is. Later on escort them ok?"

Beako:- "Wait, weren't we planning on going together? Couldn't someone else do it, I suppose? Why do I have to stay?"

Subaru:- "You are the person I am closest to and the only one who can explain stuff to them. Plus I will be able to be at peace if I know they are being protected by you. Rem I would appreciate if you could also go with Beako.

Rem:- wait, what!

Beatrice and Rem after much argument decided to do as he said. Kenichi and Naoko also accompanied her after much hesitation. After they left Subaru asked Otto to stay with Wilhelm and also said that he will buy all of the oil he has.

Otto:- You really are an angle behind those scary eyes!

Subaru:- There was no need to mention my eyes!

Otto enthralled by this, possibly, greatly profitable exchange decided to go along with what he said. Wilhelm along with the rest of the soldiers cleared the area and Subaru was ready to take action. 

Subaru:- "Ram along with half of the villagers are in the sanctuary, remaining with Emilia on their way to the capital and as Elsa, Meili and Federica are also present so with them safety won't be a problem. Mom and Dad are with Beako and Rem, Reinhard and Julius are fighting the sin arch bishops of gluttony and greed. Wilhelm and iron fang elites along with Felix have surrounded the area hence no witch cultist can escape. All that is left is Betelgeuse, ah?"

Subaru walked up to the madman's hiding place. The sin-arch bishop was already waiting for him... wait what?

Betelgeuse:- "I have been waiting, Natsuki Subaru! Ahhhh, you who stands in the way, of me showing my undying love for her! Ahhhh, my brain trembles! Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me who my witch! My sloth has caused you such pain! Your wishes still far from being fulfilled! Ahh my sloth has delayed your wish's fulfilment! Ahhh, my brain trembles!"

Biting his fingers off, banging his head on the wall and bending his back backwards to such extend that his head can touch the floor. The madman said the above lines while doing all of these actions one by one. Subaru was shocked by the fact that Betelgeuse knew his name. He shouldn't have! Then he noticed someone coming from behind. The worst case scenario! This is bad! The one who came and stood besides Betelgeuse was none other than sin arch-bishop of wrath- SIRIUS!