(Chp12.5) Nowhere to run

Let's go back a few hours. Around the time when Subaru was planning how do deal with the witch cult.

Subaru:- "This is what I will be expecting out of you guys, please try to go along with this for now. If something happens I will leave the decision in your hands. You guys can make changes and adapt to the situation, however let the others know through the metia too!"

Soldiers:- "ROGER, SIR SUBARU!"

Subaru:- "It is kind of weird, being called Sir and all. I am Subaru, one who aspires to be Emilia's knight! Looking forward to your co-operation seniors!"

Julius:- "No need to be so humble Subaru, you are doing a job which now one could even dare to do for 4 hundred years! Being down to earth is good but don't 'down grade' yourself too much. Emilia-sama will be underestimated by others if you behave like this."

Subaru:- "You are right, thanks Julius! I will keep the advice in mind"

Wilhelm:- "Subaru-dono, are you sure you can deal with Sin arch-bishop of sloth on your own?"

Beatrice:- "Yes, no matter what new powers you have obtained, in the end you cannot deny the fact that they are new powers! You might be feeling 'OP' right now but that is just a delusion, I suppose!"

The people around them had clear confusion on their faces. 'O...P...?' What sort of spell or divine protection is that?

Subaru:- "How do you know about that word?"

Beatrice:- "Why wouldn't I know about it? You have used it so many times that I, without wishing for it, know what it means, I SUPPOSE!" Anyways I believe in Subaru but if anything happens just run! As long as you are alive everything will work out somehow! We will make it work out, I suppose!"

Subaru:- "Yes you are right, but right now I feel like digging a hole to bury myself in! Am I a bad influence on you?"

Beatrice:- "I will help you with digging later, and don't brush away my warning with a joke, I suppose!"

NOW RETURNING TO THE PRESENT.

Subaru was sitting by the cliff where he originally fought against Betelgeuse. However this time things were more dangerous than before.

Subaru:- "Bea....trice........ I am sorry."

Sin arch-bishops:- "There is no place to run 'Natuski Subaru!"

Subaru was bleeding heavily and corned. He was busy healing himself so that enemy does not transfer his wounds to his comrades. Now he was in a pickle. There was supposed to be only one sin-arch bishop here, why are Sloth and Wrath together?

Betelgeuse:- " Ah, my brain trembles!!"

wrath:- "This is the end, bug!"