(chp3) EVRYTHING CHANGES

SUBARU had a good dream after a very long time. He was sitting with his friends, having lunch. They were talking merely, enjoying themselves. Emilia to Subaru's right, Rem to his left and Beako on his lap. No worries, no problems, everyone was happy and laughing.

Emilia, Rem and Ram sat there on chairs they had got, while Puck on Emilia's head. What were they staring at? Subaru and Beatrice sleeping together, cuddling like siblings.

PUCK:- "It is quite rare to see the unsociable Betty being so chubby with a stranger!"

Ram:- " Especially if it is a Barusu! "

Rem:- " Big sister, they look cute together! I don't think we can wake them up! Thou we have to."

Ram was suprised, her little sister never expressed her true feeling since the incident at their village. She was pleased, thou it was faint Rem did express her true emotions.

Beako:- "hmmm....Subaru, it is morning, I suppose. Wake up!"

Subaru:- " It must be your imagination, Beako. Sleep beside me a little longer."

Beako:- "Ok ....."

After this short yet sweet and cute conversation, Speactating people were left speechless. The cuteness was too much for them to handle! "Awwwww"

Roswaal:- "What is going on here! Beatrice!"

Roswaal was shocked, his voice was filled with shock and anger. His face showed emotions, which for everyone's suprise, seemed more real than his ususal self.

Ram:- " Roswaal-sama? "

Roswaal on hearing Ram's voice returned to his old, calm and collected self. But his voice woke the duo, to everyone's dismay. Puck all the while looked at Roswaal with a look of pity.

Subaru:- "HA! This is breach of privacy, all of you leave our room!"

Everyone left the room in a hurry. Subaru was left alone with Beako. Beako looked at Subaru and he knew what she wanted to ask.

Subaru:- "Let's continue last nights coversation in the forbidden library afterwards. Let me freshen up first."

Beatrice:- "OK.... I will wait, I suppose."

Subaru finished his bath, Rem asked Subaru to meet her after lunch. He still had a lot of time in his hand, when he came out in his towel, there sat little Beako with Subaru's clothes.

Subaru:- "You brought my clothes for me Beako! Thank you! I don't know what i would do without you."

Beako:- " Subaru, can't do anything without me! You can praise me more, I suppose."

Subaru:- "Ahhhhhh! My Beako is just so cute, I LOVE YOU BEAKO. I am so glad you are with me. i really...hic...don't know....hic.... what i would do without you...."

Subaru again started to cry tears of joy. Beako was suprised yet again but just handed Subaru his clothes this time. After wearing his clothes the both of them entered the forbidden library. Subaru and Beako sat on a chair and Subaru explained what he could to Beako.

Beako:I see, so after you died, you woke up to find yourself one whole year in the past in front of an appa store? It was at that place you meet Emilia the first time... and after i sucked your mana noticed our contract somehow found myself in the past too.... along with the fact that you have got some twisted ability to allow different you to take over your body and lend you strength? "

Subaru:- "Yes, they are me yet not me. The one who helped me recently has titles like:

'THE DARK LORD', 'DESTORYER OF LUGNICA' AND 'SIN ARCHBISHOP OF PRIDE' "