(Chp4) HERO

Subaru was shocked, so was Beako. Elsa Granhiert stood right in front of them, asking if Pride's offer was still on. But what surprised Subaru the most was the absence of the Maebeast.

Beako:- "What is going Subaru? This is different from what we remember, I suppose."

Subaru:- "It was Pride, he changed the beginning. As a result Elsa is a coming her sister it seems."

While Subaru and Beako whispered into each others ears, Elsa stood there as if she was there for a job interview. She decided to speak now that their conversation came to an end.

Elsa:- "So? Is the offer still valid?"

Subaru:- "Yes it is."

Elsa:- "Excellent, however I have a condition you must fulfil."

Subaru:- "Condition?"

A wide smile could be seen on Elsa's face, Petra spoke up.

Petra:- "Meili, where is the cute dog you brought? I wanted to show it to Subaru."

Subaru:- "HA?"

Then he noticed, a loud voice coming from the village. They were shouting something, as soon Subaru heard it his breath stopped.

Villager1:- "Ahh, this dog bit me!"

villager2:- "Ahh, it bit me too, to whoam those this dog belong?"

villager3:- "Stop, the dog must be scared, here here come to me little dog... aahh. You are a energetic one, aren't you?"

One by one the dog bit many villagers and by the time it returned most of the village was cursed. Afterwards it ran into Meili's arms. 

Elsa:- "Now then, prove you are worthy of being my master, Natsuki Subaru!"

Elsa expected Subaru to panic but instead he smiled, little did she know Subaru and Pride had switched places.

Pride:- "As expected of you, Elsa! Very well I shall play along however, if i passs not just you but Meili will also work for me. Shall we sign a contract?"

Elsa:- "AHhh, wonderful! Yes let's do this! You are fine right Meili?"

Meili:- "I agree."

Beako:- "Let's do a magic contract then, so.. what are the conditions?"

Pride:- "If i win Elsa will work for me without payment however if I lose she will work for me and I will pay her twice her usual salary. Of course Meili comes for free with Elsa!"

Elsa:- "Not matter the ending we will still work for you, a prideful answer indeed, I LOVE IT!"

The contract was signed, and game had begun!

The meabeast will attack at night, the people aren't allowed to cure the curse before that

The meabeast will attack at night, the people aren't allowed to cure the curse before that. Main objective is to kill the beast and save the village. Elsa and Meili can't participate directly.