(Chp2) Roswaal mansion

I died 88 times have?...... I see no one can defeat Elsa..... How did he, why can't I be strong like him?..... I hate you Elsa but for now i will keep you alive... Her name is Emilia!.... Die for me Betelgeuse, my friend..... I will let Emilia take the credit, Joswaal...... I will become the greatest evil and make Emilia the greatest hero...... I won't let you die this time Flex.... Stupid Regulus, that fire is the divorce papers of your wives, now burn like meat on grill...... All the sin archbishops are dead..... Good job Flex, good bye Julius, your master Anastasia will join you soon.... My path is completely straight Otto.... I couldn't defeat you Reinhard, even after sacrificing everything!..... I have destroyed everything you stood for hero!.... You can feel hate after all sword saint! Happy birthday, tanjobi omedeto Reinhard!... Thank you Elsa.... I did this to make you the king.... I am Natsuki Subaru, the sin archbishop of pride... I love you Emilia... I am satisfied, Satella, let me die.

Subaru:- "Aaaaaah"

Subaru woke up after seeing a dream, no a nightmare. The horrible things he did in the nightmare were beyond words. Subaru was in cold sweat.

Subaru:- "I never did this loop. What was that?"

Pride:- "That was your sin Subaru. Your sin of Pride. "

Subaru:- "What! Wait who are you? You look like me but... The me from the dream?"

Pride:- "As expected of you, ORIGINAL!"

Subaru:- "Original? What are you saying? Why am I suddenly back to the past? What was that thing I saw? What are you? "

Pride:- "What you saw was a different reality. I am the you of that reality, you who choose pride over humility. That was my world. There are 5 more of us. In reality 6 but the last one is a bit uncooperative. As to why you are back, God knows? "

Subaru:- "I see, anyways I am in roswaal mansion, the twins aren't here that means... Beako! "

Subaru stood up and left the room. He walked a little and then opened a door. There she sat, the little 400 yrs old loli. Beatrice, the great spirit. She formed a contract with Subaru in future but right now she is still stuck in the forbidden library.

 She formed a contract with Subaru in future but right now she is still stuck in the forbidden library

Beatrice:- "Who are you? A guest? Well one thing is for sure you are rude, kashira. Knock before entering!"

Subaru was almost moved to tears. He remembered all of the fun they had together and the fact that now she remembers none of them.

Beatrice:- "What is with does eyes? Why do you look sad? Hmm.. Would you like to hold hands? I ain't doing this because you seem sad, kashira!"

Subaru knew what was coming yet held her hand anyway. Suddenly all of Subaru's mana left his body and he fainted. All the while he had a smile on his face, with a nostalgic aura.

Beatrice:- Why do you have this contract on you? And what was that absurd amount of mana!?

Subaru woke up in a few hours.