[Chp 14.5] Missing Sin-arc bishop.

Subaru:- Betelgeuse, hello there?

Betelgeuse had collapsed into a small ball. Tears still falling down.

Beatrice:- Geuse.....?

Geuse:- Beatrice-sama? Please forgive me! Please forgive me!

The man snapped back for seconds just to return to crying, now more heavily.

Subaru:- Let's return to where everyone one is first. Let's take these two with us.

Holding Sirius's small prison in one hand and holding on to Beatrice with the other, Subaru prepared to leave. Beatrice held on to Betelgeuse and dragged everyone through her space magic.

Julius:- Subaru! You came!

Healer:- He is injured, everyone one last patience and we can rest!

Subaru:- Wow, everything's ended I see.
So how did the other two archbishops fight go?

Subaru, approach the familiar figure of his friends Reinhard and Julius. Julius, who had some injuries, was being treated as they spoke.

Reinhard:- We found greed, however there was no signs of the gluttony.

Julius:- Yes and as you instructed, only a select few of our elite troops fought against greed.

Julius spoke, but his tone had a hint of bitterness to it. Subaru noticing that spoke....

Subaru:- And in the end?

Reinhard:- He ran away, he seems to have received orders to do the same. We are glad that it ended that way.

Subaru:- You are glad? Hmmm... So you could not find his wives? Plus he took orders you say?

Beatrice:- That seems unlikely, knowing his repulsive attitude.

Subaru an expert at fighting witchcult at this point, spoke with extreme precision. The two knights had disappointed look on their faces having failed their respective tasks. But at the same time intrigued by Beatrice's statement.

Subaru:- Well, thanks to beako's timely arrival everything worked perfectly? At my side.

Subaru was not sure the end result should be called perfect or not. A crying betelgues in tow, Subaru handed the miniature prison to Reinhard.

Subaru:- I shall keep Sin arc-bishop of Sloth in my custody. He is in an unstable state, plus difficult to kill.

Subaru, now without his authority of return by death, was not sure whether he could still invoke the wrath of the witch and resist Betelgues taking over his body. He didn't want to risk it either.

Subaru yet again in deep thought completely ignored something, something of great importance. His instincts shoutings finally reaching his ears, Subaru spoke.

Subaru:- Where is GLUTTONY?

Subaru had a shiver run down his spine, a shiver so cold he felt as if he was being frozen to death. An experience he could never forget.

Subaru:- What about GLUTTONY? Has it attacked any of the other units? Is the connection with everyone still up? Rem? Where is Rem!

Beatrice also felt a chill run down her spine same as Subaru. Whether his uncertainties were shared with Beatrice due to their bond or was she just realising the situation herself a mystery. The answer unknown she tried to remember.

Beatrice:- Rem, Emilia, Petra, Ram, Roswaal, Federica, Otto, ..... I remember all of them?

Subaru hearing her recite the names of all his friends and allies gave Subaru a sense of relief.

Subaru:- Thank god! But still, any news on gluttony?

Reinhard:- None, I am not sure why you are soooo certain about his appearance, but he has not been seen even once.

Subaru:- Witch of Vanglory?

Subaru had an inkling on why. She might have messed with the present or one could say past that Subaru knew.

Julius:- Subaru! Go rest first! Your are bleeding alot!

Julius spoke before anyone else could. Beatrice had been trying her best to heal him as the travelled back but his wounds were too deep.

Subaru:- Ah?

Subaru looked down, just to realise that a small puddle had been formed at his feet. It was his own blood leaking profoundly.

Subaru:- Oh sh...

With that Subaru ran out of energy and fainted.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Meanwhile,

Pandora:- Gluttony....., you have just one task. Just one target. Natsuki Subaru!