(Chp 13) FATE BETRAYS AGAIN!

{ [A/N] Subaru can't use the power of envy route as that will make him too op. And our beloved character Subaru is not good as an op character. Thus this limiter. I will be adding S in front of the sins where Subaru sins are talking.}

Subaru as per plan reached the cave where Betelgeuse was supposed to be. There he called out for The sin-arch bishop of sloth.

Wrath(S):- "OI, naïve me. Something is wrong."

Subaru:- "Something is wrong? Naïve me?"

???:- "We were waiting for you, Natsuki Subaru.... welcome to your grave!"

Subaru:- "Ah?"

Subaru was shocked utterly, he was speechless. The biggest chance in 'past' just occurred! The biggest miscalculation! There stood a woman covered with bandages, white hair and eyes filled with madness! Sirius, sin-arch bishop of Wrath was standing right in front of him!

Subaru:- "Shit!"

Betelgeuse attacked Subaru with his unseen hand from the cave and got the shocked Subaru off guard and managed to grab him.

Subaru:- "Ahhhh!"

Sirius charged up a ball of fire and threw it at Subaru!

Subaru:- "Damn it! Shamak!"

Thanks to Subaru's new and improved gate he was able to use shamak like a normal mage. Using it as a smoke screen he ran into the forest, full speed. Thanks to his improved physical condition he was able to run fast enough to escape.

Subaru:- "With this speed I can race with even Patrasche! Damn but my arm hurts, how did Julius bare this pain when fighting Betelgeuse"

Proud with his speed, Subaru kept on running towards the 'final' destination, 'the cliff'. However in the moment of joy and suprise (of how strong Subaru had become) he missed the purple, evil hands above him.

Betelgeuse:- "You think you can run?"

The two arch-bishop of sin were already on Subaru's tail!

Subaru:-"Well as disgusting and scary as always Betelguese. But no I am not running but guiding!"

Pride(S) chuckled in agreement. Betelguese is creepy and scary. But

Sirius:- "I think it is a trap, love. But no petty trap will be useful in front of us! H..how beautiful we are as a team! Don't you think we are made for eachother!?"

Betelguese:- "Focus on the divine task given to us by our beloved witch, Wrath."

Sirius:- "Hm, the witch again.... As you wish love. As where you go I go! I am very happy with the witch as she gave me a task where I can be with you!"

Subaru:- "Bleh, love birds. I really don't see what is so attractive in the guy that Emilia's mom had a crush on him."

Gluttony(S), who had read Emilia's book couldn't help but react to that. He knew what the previous Betelguese looked like and gave current Subaru a glimse.

Shook by the sudden information, Subaru kept on running. They reached the dead end, where Subaru originally fought Betelguese.

Subaru:- "Why are both of you together, wasn't this supposed to be Betelguese exclusive event? I mean ordeal!"

Sirius:- "Witch of vainglory, heard her name before? You have truly gotten on her bad side."

Subaru and sins:- "Ahhhhh, that makes so much sense."

After coming to term with the sudden change, Subaru pulls out his whip. He could not use the sword without the sins' help. If he did use it, he won't be able to utilize even half of the sword's abilities.
Thus he arranged for a whip before hand.