New Student

Asahiyama High School
Class
3rd Person POV

Teacher: Exam is around the corner. You guys don't have time to monkeying around.

One of the student raise his hand.

Teacher: What is it?

Student: You said we don't have time to monkeying around...

He then point his finger at a student that sit at the backmost seat beside the window. The student that sit beside the window have white hair and blue eyes.

From what they can see, the white haired student didn't pay any attention to his surroundings. He's drawing something on his table.

Teacher:*sigh* (Y/N), please pay attention for at least once.

(Y/N): Just a little bit more.

The teacher sigh again. He then continue talking ignoring (Y/N) who is drawing something on his table.

(Y/N) POV

My name is (Y/N) (L/N). The top student in my batch and school. They say that I'm gifted since they never see I study but I always get great scores in exams.

Well, I think what they said is true. I mean, just half of it. I usually will study alone. That way will make me more focus.

Me: And it's done!

I said loudly. I look at my drawing on my table and smile at my work.

(A/N): Of course I take this picture from google

(A/N): Of course I take this picture from google. There is no way I can draw this freaking pretty scenery.

It take a week for me to complete this drawing since I decide to color it.

Teacher:*sigh* (Y/N), low your voice.

Me:*smile* I'm sorry, sensei.

The teacher just shake his head as I play with my pencil thinking of what should I draw next.

I need to admit it, I can be childish sometimes. But I still know when is the right time to be mature.

Teacher: Well, there is new student will join us after recess. I hope you guys treat her well.

Me*thought*: Her? So the new student is a girl.

Male Student1: I wonder how the new student looks like!

Male Student2: Yeah, me too!