Confession

The Next Day
Nakano Residence
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Nino: What are you doing here? I thought you said you want to let me play yesterday?

Me: Yeah, I said that, but...

I then show her uncomplete worksheet from yesterday.

Me: You tricked me. You know I'll go right after you guys are done so you acting like you do the worksheet. You then gave me the uncomplete worksheet and ask me to leave shortly after.

Nino: Busted.

Me: Can you please complete this worksheet today? The others already completed it.

I said while looking at the other four. Itsuki is sleeping on Yotsuba's lap. Yotsuba and Itsuki are looking at their phone while Miku is listening to music.

Me: I'll go right after I done marking you guys papers. That means...

Nino: If I complete this worksheet fast, you will leave early.

Me:*smile* That is right. So can you please complete this worksheet?

Nino:*sigh* Fine...

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: And the grades are here! 100 points....

I sigh before continue.

Me: If I combine all the scores together.

I look at their expression and sigh again.

Me: Don't tell me you guys-

Ichika: Run away!

All of them start to run upstair. I just stare at them with disbelief mix with little bit dissapointed face.

Yotsuba: Ah hah hah. This makes me remember about our old school.

Ichika: A really harsh place.

Miku: I really don't want to talk about that place.

Itsuki: That is strange... I did review everything...

Nino: Does he know? The reason why we had to changed schools is that we repeated a year.

Me:*sigh* So my guess is right. You guys failed to get even average score.

The Next Day
In front of school
(Y/N) POV

Me: I overslept again. I barely made it... Again.

I slowly start to walk to the school. As I'm walking, a limousine passed by me.

Me: I can guess who is that.

Right after I said that, the quintuplets come out from the limousine. Nino spotted me and...

Nino: Run!

All of them once again run away from me like yesterday.

Me: They have shown their true color. Including Miku-san, Yotsuba-san and Itsuki-san.