Fireworks

The Same Day
Sunset
Nakano Residence
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Me: I'm sorry to do this at all of you, but...

Nino: The fireworks is going to start

Nino: The fireworks is going to start... Why do we have to stay home and do homework?

Me: It's because you guys don't even touch your homework. Finish it and we can go to the fireworks festival.

Nino: But you said we're your elder sisters, right? So why you are the one that order us around?

Me: Because this little brother really care about his sisters and don't want them to fail their test. So stop complaining.

Itsuki: We already bring you out this morning to celebrate your birthday, can't you let us go for today?

Me:*smile* I appreciate your efforts to celebrate my birthday, but I like I said before, I don't want any of you to fail your test.

Timeskip
Night
Festival
(Y/N) POV

Yotsuba: Now let's enjoy the festival!

Nino: What time do the fireworks start and end at?

Miku: From 7pm to 8pm

Ichika:*hug Miku* So they're still an hour away, why don't we drop by the food stalls!!

Today they seem to be happier than usual. They even tried to finish all their homework, which means that they really wanted to see the fireworks...

???: What are you waiting for? There is no point we bring you along with us if you want to be alone.

I look at the voice direction and see Itsuki is eating.

Istuki:*slight blush* Don't stare at me like that!

Me:*chuckle* Sorry.