Fake

(Y/N) POV

Ichika: I have to go... So I can't watch the fireworks.

She then smile while rubbing the back of her head.

Ichika: We have same faces, missing won't be noticed.

Me: Where does that deduction come from?

She start to walk away from me.

Ichika: Sorry someone is waiting for me.

Me: Stop. You must explain in detail.

Ichika turn around to look at me while smiling.

Ichika: Why? Why are you curious about my personal business? Because we're "siblings"?

I take out my phone.

Me:*look at the phone* Well, if you don't want to tell me, I'll just hack your phone and find all the information that I want.

She take away my phone and smile at me.

Ichika: No, no, no. Little brother should listen to big sister.

My mood change into serious one.

Me: I'm not kidding, Ichika. Tell me why you need to go or I'll beat that mustache man earlier till he's in brink of death.

Ichika:*sigh* Here, take this back.

She give me my phone. I take it and put it in my pocket.

Ichika: Well, I'll tell...

She look at the entrance of the alley and quiclkly hug me while blushing.

Me: What the-

Ichika: Shhhhh...!

I look at the entrance of the ally and see the mustache man is standing there while looking around searching for someone.

My mood change and hug Ichika back. The mustache man spotted us and take a seat beside the entrance of the ally.

Me: Ichika, you know it's a bad idea, don't you? I threaten that man that I can make a police report about sexual harrasment

Me: Ichika, you know it's a bad idea, don't you? I threaten that man that I can make a police report about sexual harrasment. If he recognized me, he can make a report too.

Ichika: But I allowed it. That will not count as sexual harrasment, right?

Me: Yeah, I think so.

She hug me little bit tighter.

Me: Hey, how long do we have to do this?

Ichika: Sorry, for just a little while.

Me: If people see us, won't they think that we're a couple?

Ichika: This isn't europe; hugging like this is only couples can do.

He then chuckle little bit.