Cheer!

A few days later
After school
School
Library
(Y/N) POV

Me: Okay, let's start our study session.

Ichika: Uhm... Is Takeda-kun joining us?

I looked to my left and saw the same blonde hair guy from my class.

Me: Ah, so you're Takeda. Now, tell me why the hell you are following me.

Takeda: You don't have time to be doing this, do you? There's something more important for you to be doing.

Me: What are you talking about?

Takeda: To be frank, these girls are holding you back.

The quintuplets gasped.

Nino: Holding him back?!

Takeda: For him to quit tutoring would be in his best interest, above all else. It's your fault.

Me: Oi, oi, oi...

I grabbed his collar and brought his face closer to mine.

Me:*death stare* Talks bad about them and I'll make you experience hell.

Takeda: I'm talking facts, Hayashi-kun. Your grades dropped in the last exams, right? I'd appreciate it if they free you already.

I stared at him for a few seconds before letting him go.

Me: You're not wrong.

I walked closer to the quintuplets.

Me: But I've promised someone to keep these five in check.

I looked back at Takeda.

Me: I'm going to stick with them as long as they want.

Miku: (Y/N)...

Me: And I'm going to prove to you that they aren't holding me back. They're my reasons to keep going.

Yotsuba: (Y/N)-kun!

Takeda: You're going big. You don't stand a chance. Especially if you're teaching the five of them at the same time.

Me: Is that so? Well then...

I took out my phone and called someone. The person answered the call a second later.

Shimoda: Ah, Karazuto-kun. Is there anything I can help you with?

Me: Again, that's not my name. And yes, I have a favor to ask from you, Shimoda-san.

Shimoda: What is it?

Me: Is there a hall for seminars at your school, by any chance?

Shimoda: Yeah, we have one. Why?

Me: Then can I use it for a seminar this Saturday?

Quintuplets&Takeda: Huh?

Shimoda: Yeah, sure. We don't have any reservations that day. But if you don't mind me asking, who will be the lecturer?