Family

Nakano Residence
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Nino: I don't want to talk with you!

She's about to walk away but I quickly grab her hand.

Me: You will make the situation even worse.

She slap me with her other hand.

Nino: Let go of me!!

Miku: (Y/N)-kun!

She's about to do something at Nino but I stop her.

Me: No, Miku. I'm all right.

I look back at Nino.

Me: Let's talk.

Nino: I said I don't want to talk with you!

Me: Then what do you want to do? I'm trying my best to hold back my anger right now. Don't make me release my anger at you.

Nino: Do it! That what you want all this time, right?! You do all this things just because of money, don't you?! You never care even a little about us! This house belongs to me and the others! There isn't a place for you here!

I look down at the ground after hearing this.

Nino POV

Me: Why you don't say anything? Cat got your tongue?

Miku:*scary face* Nino... I think that is enough.

Me: What's with you right now, Miku? I just telling the fact.

Miku:*scary face* I said... Enough.

Me: Oh, I think I understand. You like him, don't you? That is why you try to protect him.

Miku:*scary face* You ask for it.

She is about to do something at me but stop after hearing (Y/N) saying something.

(Y/N): Maybe you are right, Nino. Maybe I do all of this for money. But...

He look up at us with tearful eyes.

(Y/N): You are totally wrong when you said I didn't care about you guys even a little. You guys are the people that I care the most. I don't have any family members. I never know how it feel to have family. When I with you guys, it feel like you guys are my sisters. Ichika. Always acts like a responsible big sister. She's caring. Thoughtful and wise. But like the other eldest child, she is incredibly lazy.

He then smile at me.

(Y/N): You Nino. Has an outgoing personality and is socially aware, resulting you having many friends and social butterfly. You have a sharp tongue and talks bluntly when confronting others, even your sisters.

He look at Miku and smile again.

(Y/N): Like a normal third child, you are a silent and reserved girl who has a pessimistic way of thinking and low confidence, even to the point of belittling yourself.