Why?

The Next Day
Library
(Y/N) POV

Yotsuba: (Y/N)-baka! It's almost time for our field trip!

Me: Hey, Yotsuba!

Yotsuba: EEEEEEEEEK!! WHAT'S WITH THE GUN?! AND WHO ARE YOU?!

Librarian: Be quite in library!

Me&Yotsuba: Sorry.

Yotsuba: But seriously, who are you?

Me: I'm (Y/N).

I pull my hood down and put down the toy gun. Yotsuba seat in front of me.

Me: The gun is just a toy.

Yotsuba: How about that fangs and red eyes.

Miku: The fangs is fake of course. And he's wearing contact lenses. That's why his eyes is red.

Me: Itsuki asked my help to staffing the haunted house, so I'm trying costume.

Miku: This one looks good on you.

Me: You think so?

Miku:*slight blush* Y-Yeah.

Yotsuba: You look like a mass murderer.

Me: What if I say I'm a mass murderer?

Yotsuba: Eh?!

Me:*smile* Kidding. Well, I don't find anything too interesting during the field trip, so I don't care about not joining it actually.

Yotsuba: Then let me tell you something that will make you care. I heard this from one of my classmates. Did you know there is a legend about the field trip? The couple that dances at the closing dance during the campfire dance, will be bound for a life of marriage together by a string of fate.

Me: Bullshit.

Miku: Yeah.

Yotsuba: Kids these days! No sense of romance!

Me: I won't stop you from getting boyfriend whatsoever. It's your choice not mine.

Yotsuba: But don't you want to be together with the person you love?

Miku: Why do people get into relationships with people they like?

Me&Yotsuba: What?

???: Hmm... I wonder why...