Good Night

(Y/N) POV

Ichika: Hahaha... What...?

Me: You always smile to hide your true feelings away in important ocassions. I can't say I like it. Maybe "siblings" is not a right word.

I bring her face closer to me.

Me: We're partners.

She blush a little. I let go of her head.

Me: Today you guys celebrate my brithday, I want to pay back your debt. That's what I want. And you keep pretending you're okay. But why did you tremble when you hug me earlier?

She smile a little.

Ichika: I thought that I have finally realized the oldest daughters position when I started this job. I decided to not tell my sisters about it until I can become independant. I left in silence despite the promise of watching fireworks together.

We then look up at the sky to look at fireworks.

Ichika: But if I failed this audition, then I can't see anyone anymore. The fireworks festival has nearly come to an end, right?

She look at me while smiling.

Ichika: I don't think that you noticed that little difference in my behavior. I'm really suprised.

Me: Do I look like a sensitive man?

Ichika: Lucky that you realized it yourself.

Me: How can I know those feelings? It's because your smile was different than the others.

Ichika: Oh no... I can lie when there is only (Y/N)-kun. I've lost my confidence completely.

Me: Isn't it because you don't have acting talent?

Ichika: You're so straight forward.

My mood change.

Me: Why waste time on something that you don't know whether you can or not? It will be useless.

Ichika: Those are not useless things! This is choice that I picked!

My mood change into my usual mood.

Me:*smile* Very well. You know how to make a wise choice. I support you from the back.

The director's car stop behind Ichika.

Director: Ichika, what are you doing? Hurry up and get in the car!

Ichika: O... Okay.

She start to walk to the car. I look at the fireworks.

Me: Well, I'll help you when you say sorry to them. We're partners anyway.

Timeskip
Audition Place
Ichika POV

Judge: The last contestant, Nakano Ichika.

Me: Yes, nice to meet you.

The judge didn't waste any more time and start to read the script.

Judge: Congratulations on your graduating.

I smile a little.

Me: Teacher, thank you for all those times.

Me*thought*: Am I smiling comfortably? In times like these. How does everyone smile? Yotsuba is like this. Miku is like that.