Return III

The Next Day
School
Nino POV

Ichika: Finally, it's the day...

Yotsuba: Will we be all right?

Itsuki: We did all we could.

Miku: Yeah.

She then looks at a clock.

Miku:*looks at a clock* Ten more minutes.

Me: Then everyone, I wish you luck.

Yotsuba: Hmm? Where is (Y/N)-baka?

Itsuki: He's calling Ichiro-kun, he said.

Me: At this time?

Itsuki: Probably something that has to be done right now. I mean it's so important until he need to borrow my phone because his phone is out of battery.

Meanwhile
On the rooftop
(Y/N) POV

Right now I'm calling the quintuplets' dad on the rooftop. I didn't tie my hair right now.

Me: Yes, it's true that those five have been studying very hard.

Mr. Nakano: I see. Thank you for your report. Then please do your best in the final exam.

Me: And while we're at it, please fulfill this selfish request of mine.

Mr. Nakano: What is it?

I quiet for a few moments.

Me: I want to resign as their tutor.

Mr. Nakano: Huh?

Me: They have been doing their best, you know? I can even say that they spent most of their Saturday studying in front of the desk. However, I still don't think that much is enough for them to avoid bad grades. I offered them a desperate plan in the last minute... But I already know that there is no one between them will rely on such a thing.

Mr. Nakano: I remember that they haven't reached the quota this time.

Me: Yes, however, they should be able to avoid bad grades in their normal pace. All of this was happened because of my shortage.

Mr. Nakano: I see. Well, I don't have any reason to stop you either. Sorry for troubling you with this. I will send you this month's payment later. Then ex-

Me: How about you tutor them yourself?

Mr Nakano: Ah...

Me: I have a limit on what I can do as their tutor. And I'm sure there are things that only their father can do.

Mr. Nakano: Unfortunately, I'm too busy to do that. Besides, I don't need other people to tell me how to treat my family.

Me: Is that so? Then let me ask you something. Did you ever come home recently?

Mr. Nakano:.....

Me: Did you know Nino and Itsuki had a fight and left the house?

Mr. Nakano: This is my first time hearing this. Is it over now?