Visit II

(Y/N)'s Treatment Room
(Y/N) POV

Nino:*pinch my cheek* You better explain to us. You said your parents have gone for a long time now.

Me:*smile nervously* Let go of me... Please?

She pinch my cheeks harder.

Me: Owwww!

Ichika:*smile* Nino, let go of him already. He can't explain if you continue pinching him like that.

She said while playing with my little sister.

Nino:*still pinch my cheek* You also have twin.

Me: Okay, you let go of me, and I'll explain.

Nino: Promise?

Me: Promise.

She finally let me go. I rub my cheek.

Me: That hurts...

Mom: You shouldn't lie to your friends.

Miku: I agree.

Itsuki: I was really shocked when your mom said that they are your family.

My Twin: Sheesh, you really keep it secret from everyone, huh?

Me: Shut up, Ichiro.

Nino: Where is my explaination, huh?

Me: Well, first thing first, my real surname is Hayashi. I think you guys already know that Ichiro is my twin but he's five minutes older than me. And he go to different school than me. He's the top student in his school, but he not as smart as I am. My father, Hideo Hayashi, is National Police chief.

Nino pinch my cheek again.

Nino: You said you're not rich.

Me: Ow ow ow! But it's true...! I didn't live with my family, so practically I'm not rich...!

She let me go again.

Nino: Continue.

Me: Well, my mother, Aika Hayashi, is a lawyer. And that little girl that you four are playing with is my little sister. Aiko Hayashi. Three years ago, if I'm not mistaken, I left my house and start to live alone.

Yotsuba: Why?

Dad: He said that he wanted to live alone so he can learn the real mening of life.

Nino: What does that even mean?

Ichiro: Dunno.

Itsuki: So... It's not because you had a big fight with your family?

Me: This is not a cliche shounen.

Mom: I actually little bit surprised when you guys admitted that you guys are friends of (Y/N).

Dad: Yeah, me too.

Miku: Why?

Ichiro: He don't have any friends when he was in elementary school. Not like me.