Become a Memory

Everyone dies eventually, whether they have power or not. That's why you need to think about what you'll accomplish while you're alive.

???: I found him!!

Life is like a book. Some chapters are sad, some are happy and some are exciting. But if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter has in store for you.

???: He's in critical condition! We need to bring him to the nearby hospital!!

Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I open my eyes a little but it didn't last long. But from what I can see a second ago, I'm in a helicopter.

???: Hey buddy, just hang in there. We'll arrive at a hospital shortly.

Ichiro's voice.

If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I feels like my body is lying on a bed and the bed is moving.

???: Bring the defibrillator!!

When it comes to people you really love, you don't care about yourself.

???: 3, 2, 1!

Suddenly I feel electricity travel through my body.

Better die trying... Than live in regret.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Images of the quintuplets enter my mind. And all of them are smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Don't be so shy. You'll be safe when sister Ichika is with you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I won't let bad (Y/N) drink it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You should take a look at this. It's an english test. I didn't get a single one right. Ah ha ha ha ha!