Results

The Next Week
School
Library
(Y/N) POV

Me: Huh, well, my headache has come back for the past week. And I still had the headache right now. So, don't ask me why I looks little bit distant.

Yotsuba: Oh, I'm about to say that you look so distant!

Ichika: Yeah.

Miku: About the midterm...

She smile at me.

Miku: Could you... Correct the mistakes for us?

Me:*smile* Sure. But first, how about you guys show me your results?

Ichika: Okay. Me first-

Itsuki: I refuse. Why do I have to give my exam results to an outsider like you? That's classified information. So I refused to give it to you.

Ichika: Itsuki-chan?

Me:*sigh* My head already hurt. Please don't make my headache even worse. And don't worry, Itsuki. I have prepared my mental for this situation. Show it to me. Please.

They finally show me their results.

Me: I see

Me: I see... But tell me. Are this results are better than to your past results?

Yotsuba: Yeah.

I smile.

Me:*smile* Huh, you guys have made a little improvement. Well, it's not your fault. Maybe the exams are little but difficult. Miku, help your sisters with the subjects that you are confident in.

Miku: Eh?

Me:*smile* Yotsuba. Careless as always. Well, try to be more careful next time.

Yotsuba:*smile* Roger that!

Me:*smile* Ichika. Sleepyhead just like me. But remember, you're not me. Don't give up before the time runs out.

Ichika: Got it.

Me:*smile* Nino. Still don't want to hear to me to the end. Well, I can assure you I won't come back after this. Finding a new job won't be hard. Just don't neglect your study while I'm gone.

Nino: Hmph.

Miku stand up and look at me with sad face.