Return II

The Next Day
Morning
Nakano Residence
(Y/N) POV

Itsuki: Sorry for calling you here on Sunday.

Me: Well, it's not like I have anything to do at my apartment.

Itsuki: You has started to live in your apartment back?

Me: Yeah.

Itsuki called me this morning saying she need some helps with her study.

Me: Today is kinda quiet than usual.

Itsuki: Well, it's holiday after all. Ichika is still sleeping. Nino went out shopping with her friends. Miku also went out.

Me: How about Yotsuba?

Itsuki: Eh? You didn't know.

Me:*sigh* I have a bad feeling about this.

Itsuki: She went to track and field training.

I sigh.

Me: I'll handle her later. Now let's get back to the main reason I'm here.

Itsuki: Right.

A few days later

School
In a corridor
(Y/N) POV

I don't know why, but students start staring at me since Monday. Well, nevermind that. Right now holding Yotsuba's ribbon to stop her from going to track and field training.

Me: You owe me an explanation.

Yotsuba: I'm so sorry!!!

Me: Okay let me get this straight. I've been absent from school for three to four weeks and you has joined track and field team? I know you like to help people, but can't you refuse just what you did with the basketball team?

Yotsuba: I did once... But at this rate, they won't be able to compete in long distance relay-race...

Me: If you can't refuse it...

I turn around and start to walk away.

Me: Then I'm the one that will refuse it for you.

Yotsuba grab my clothes from behind.

Me: Yotsuba, be honest with me.

I turn around to face her.

Me: Was it you who made you and your sisters got transferred here?

She just look down at the floor.

Yotsuba: Yes... It was me... When my sisters founds out about this... They tricked the teachers into transferring them too by saying they cheated during the exam...

I just sigh.

Me: Yotsuba, I promise I'll help you to get better grades in the next exams, but if you don't want to retire from track and field team, I can't promise you'll get better grades.