Fireworks II

Rooftop
(Y/N) POV

Me: So from what I learn, bad people will still be called bad although they did something good and good people will never be called bad people although they do something bad.

Nino: Boring! Why do I have to see the fireworks with you!?

Me: It's because of you forgot to tell your sisters the location of this place.

Nino's phone start to vibrate. Nino quickly answer the call.

Nino: Yotsuba! The fireworks have started. Where are you?

She continue to speak with Yotsuba ignoring me.

Nino: What? The clock's base? I'm coming. Stay there and wait for me!

She end the call and look at me.

Nino: Don't space out, get your phone and call them.

Me: Are you forgot about it or what?

Nino: What?

Me: You forbid your sisters to give their phone number to me.

Nino: You are totally useless!!

Me: Me?! But you are the one that forbid them!

We calm down a little. I walk to the edge of the building and look at all the people on the ground.

Nino: I tried to finish that damn homework. I'm the one that plan your birthday party. I'm the one that decide to bring you here. But how did things become like this? I did something good, but in return, bad things happen.

I just hear her complaints without saying anything. As I'm looking at all the people on the ground, I spotted someone that I know.

Me: Hey, is that Ichika?

Nino: What?!

She come beside me and look at the direction that I point.

Nino: Yeah, that Ichika! But why didn't she answer the phone...

Me: Maybe she doesn't know?

I look at her and she have very worry face while trying to call Ichika. I start to walk away from her.

Me: I'll bring her here. Maybe this is not enough to pay your debt, but I'll try my best to pay it.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Ichika.

I can tell that she hear me since she put her phone down after I call her name. I walk closer to her.

Me: Thank goodness, let's go back to the store.

I'm about to grab her shoulder but a hand stop me. I look in front of me only to see a man with mustache.