Plan

The Same Day
Evening
My Home
Backyard
(Y/N) POV

Ichiro: You're home early. Something happened?

Me: Yep, something happened.

Ichiro: What is it?

Me: Right after I enter their house, Nino come out of nowhere and hug me. She also called me "(Y/N)-boo". And I decided not too stay for too long since I thought that Nino is sick.

Ichiro chuckle.

Ichiro: Do you really don't know or you're playing dumb?

Me: Well, I just want to test you.

Ichiro: So, what will you do?

I cover my red face with both of my hands.

Me: You gotta help me. It all happened in an instant. I can't say I'm ready.

Ichiro: Sheesh, you really a shy person, huh?

Me: Come on, it's too sudden.

Ichiro: But you like her too, right? So what is the problem?

Me: That's the problem. What if she actually pulled a prank on me? What if she did that just because she wanted to see how pathetic I am when I said I like her too.?

Ichiro: I think you've gotten too far. Well, you said you need my help. So how can I help?

I put my hands away.

Me: Tomorrow...

The Next Day
In front of school
Itsuki POV

As all the students waiting for the buses to depart, my homeroom teacher approach me.

Teacher: Nakano-san! We have a problem!

Me: What's the matter?

Teacher: It's (L/N)-san.

Me: Hmm?

Teacher: He's still not here but we're about to depart. Could you fill in for staffing the haunted house?

Me:*surprised face* Ehh?!

Little Timeskip
My House
(Y/N) POV

Me: I'M LATE!!

I scream while rushing out of my room. I'm wearing black hoodie and black jeans.

When I arrive at the living room, I see Ichiro is eating popcorns while watching TV with Aiko.

Ichiro: Hey.

Me: Why the hell you didn't wake me up?!

Ichiro: I want to see how serious you are with the trip.

Me: I'll definitely kill you after I come back from the trip.

Aiko:*smile* There are some toasts in the kitchen. You should get some foods before you go.

Me: Got it!