Husband...and Wife?

Hi! I know I am barely 3 parts in right now, but I wanted to say, if you have any ideas, please let me know! I want to get more inspiration, I have a few parts to this right now, well most of it. I am not sure on how I am going to end this story. So, I am thinking about making 3 parts to the ending, and I hope you guys will give me feedback during this. I will try to post these parts to everything I already have written - ASAP and maybe finish more so that you can enjoy it in full. I hope yall are liking the story thus far. :)

Edit: I know the chapters are short, I'm trying to go in and make them longer and hopefully give it a sense of completion 😭 this was my first story so pls bare with me, in other stories i'm trying to make them at least 1k-2k words and up :)
------------

One day, Bakugo did not show up to the bakery. You were a little confused, and worried. It was basically part of his daily routine to show up every morning and at this point, you would have his 'usual' ready for him.

You looked at the news 20 minutes later, and saw that he got hurt in a late night LOV attack and was rushed to the hospital.

You panicked, and didn't know why. He's a hero and you were just someone he saved. He was only a customer.

No matter, you didn't have that many workers at the time at the bakery, only a few people but you were hiring more people as time went on. You told them they could take the day off, and that an emergency came up.

You hurried and closed down the bakery for the morning. You did everything you could to find out which hospital he went to. (ex. showing up to all hospitals until you found him.

Eventually, you thought of the only hospital he could possibly be at: The Hero Hospital. When you got there the nurses did not let you in, unless you were family.

"Ma'am we can't let you see him unless you're family."

"I AM FAMILY." you yelled.

You got so upset at that cause you didn't know what you both were to each other other than the fact that you knew you liked him, and he wouldn't be showing up everyday to your bakery if he didn't like you as well.

So, you told the nurses, "I'M HIS WIFE." you picked up your hand to show the nurse the ring on your finger. "I want to see my husband right away." (lol and i oop- ;as you should my kings and queens show those nurses you ain't messing around!)

"I apologize ma'am, its room 203."

You ran straight to his room after the nurses gave you the room number, and when you get there he was in shock to see you.

"Y/n,... how did you get in here?" confused.

You said, "Funny story...haha, I told them that I am your wife...," nervously walking toward the foot of his bed.

He tried to hold back his chuckling, and threw his head back to the pillow, to look up at the ceiling with a big smile "...I just had to see you as soon as I could. Bakugou, you idiot! I was so worried about you."

He turned to look at you with a smirk and said with his raspy voice, "So, you're my wife now, huh? haha" and at this point, he does not hold back his laugh, well, as much as he could because he would cough and groan because of the pain.

You said, "Oh, shut up, you! I can see that you're perfectly fine. I am glad... I must be on my way back to the bakery now." you rolled your eyes, and giggled.

He said, "Wait a minute, wife, I never got the chance to ask you out on a date. I was gonna do it today, but as you see... anyway, will you? or are you going to deny a dying man's last request?" when the last part came out, he fake coughed, started laughing then real coughs came out.

You replied with, "Oh god, what kind of monster would I be if I said no to a man on his 'death bed' haha! Come by the bakery when you're all healed up and feel 100% and ask me properly!" and gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

You both knew it was going to happen, but Bakugou played along cause he knew you deserved more than that, and with that you got your confirmation that he liked you and wanted more.

Walking out of the hospital, he stood up a little to look outside, and there you were. He adored how you looked from behind, how you walked. He stared at you leaving, though, it was more as if he was watching over you, until you were out of sight.

Half way to the bakery, you were blushed the whole time. Giving him a kiss on the cheek and then walking out? After, lying about being his wife? Going out of the way to check if he was alive? Doing okay? Then, walking out with all this confidence? Wow. That man, being around him... made you, different. You liked it.

All you can think about was the date, what will you wear? You gave yourself time to think about all the details. It made you nervous. It had been a while since you've gone out on any sort of date. He's famous, you were sure that he was used to all of this by now, which made you more nervous...and a little jealous. He is a handsome hero after all. There's no way around it...I guess.

The look on his face when you showed up popped into your head, then the look when you told him that you were his wife in order to see him...you blushed over again. He was actually happy about it, and teased you. It made your heart skip a beat.