Girlfriend...?

After a good minute of going out and enjoying each others company, it didn't take long to figure out you and him are very much alike in A LOT of ways.

You were basically replicas of each other. Bakugo  decided to finally ask you to be his girlfriend. You both were already acting the part, so he thought might as well make it official. He definitely felt stupid that he didn't ask you earlier, but honestly, asking you really just slipped his mind because you and him were acting like it was already set in stone. But regardless, he wanted to ask you. Even if it was in a small cute way.

During these times, you would go out to have drinks with the Bakusquad and you got especially close to Mina and Kirishima. Denki and Sero were always around and it was extra fun when they would hang out because they never had much free time on their hands, but when they could they would tag along, as well as Tsu, Momo, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Jirou, but they were rare compared to Denki and Sero. Mina and Kirishima became your best friends, when you would get into stupid arguments with Bakugo, they would always take your side just for shits and giggles, but at the end of the day, they would talk to Bakugou and give him advice on how to handle certain fights.

One day, when Bakugou was out on a mission, you tried to contact Mina and Kirishima, but they both were acting so weird like if they didn't want to talk to you. You got a weird feeling, like if they were mad at you for something. It didn't make sense to you especially because you and Bakugou were fine. You couldn't get them out of your head, so you decided to send them a text that said, "I hope I didn't do anything to upset you. I am sorry if I did!" No response.

Later on, Bakugou didn't even pick you up to walk you home. He said earlier that the mission he was called in for was going to be an easy one because it was more of an investigation than an actual arrest and he would be back by lunch and he usually sends a text to let me know if he's going to be late. The whole day you just felt so off, and you were upset because no one was talking to you and you didn't know what was going on.

Leaving your bakery, on the train, and the walk home, you felt as if someone's eyes were glued to you and you were being watched and followed the entire time. Everything about today felt wrong and off. You just wanted to go home and cry.

When you got home, your door was unlocked, but once you opened the door fully, Mina and Kirishima yelled out, "Surprise!!!" "Happy Birthday!!" Mina punched Kiri and said, "It's not her birthday, Stupid!"
Bakugou walked in right after you did, "Oi! Idiots! Hey babe!" and you turned to him, punched him and said, "How come you didn't text me, dumbass!!!" and you turned back and said, "AND YOU TOO! I was so worried that you guys were mad at me, or that something had gone wrong at work with all of you." Tears slowly started running down your cheeks. They all ran to you and hugged you.

"Honey, no! We were all getting things all cute and set up here most of the day! Please forgive us." Mina said.

Kiri said, "We're sorry, we didn't mean to scare you like that!" Bakugou just bursts out laughing and says, "Yeah, loser, you don't have to be so worked up about this. We're fine, as you can tell." then you punched his arm again for making you worry. Mina and Kiri were heading out to give you and Bakugou some time alone; Bakugou said his thanks for helping out.

Bakugou took you to your room where Mina and Kiri set up balloons on the sides of your bed, one had "Yes" with a box next to it and the other also had, "Yes" with a box next to it. Flower petals on your bed that spelled out, "Will you be my girlfriend?" and chocolates scattered around everywhere. You turned to look at him, and said, "I thought we were already you know... together? hahahahahahha"

He says, "You are literally such a brat." he throws you on the bed and he starts tickling you.
"You never said yes or no, though?" sarcastic motherfu-

You replied with, "Oh, I have a choice now? The balloons imply that I had to say yes." He said, "No, you're right. You don't have a choice." And he kisses you. and you and him continue with your giggles.

He interlocks his fingers with yours as he had you pinned down. Looking at the most beautiful person in the world. He went in for a kiss, slipping his tongue in your mouth, going back and forth sharing saliva. He made his way to taking off your clothes, as you did his. He teased you for a moment and inserted himself gently into you. The moaning and panting of him filling you up only made him harder. You felt him growing inside you, embracing and leaving scratch marks and hand marks on each other's skin.

Love.

You made love for the first time as an official couple and it couldn't have been better.