The Beginning of Us

Suki is still living separately from you, but you both were already talking about whether you should move in together already since his parents already considered you family, or to wait until after marriage. Suki thinks it is stupid to wait after marriage considering you spend most nights at his apartment, or he stays at your place depending on how his work schedule is the next day. He think you should move in together so that you both can just go home together, wake up together, spend more time together in general. That was his argument to convince you.

He said, "At the end of the day, it's up to you, sweet-cheeks." You really wanted it to happen, you wanted that more than anything at this point, but considering your past. You were scared, you didn't want to relive this nightmare. Knowing what Suki is more than capable of protecting both you and him, night or day. You weren't ready, yet. You, needed time to think so you said to him, "I would not mind any of those things, I'm scared. Give me some time to think about it, yeah?"

He tells you firmly, "Y/n, we have all the time in the world. When you're ready we can talk about this again and we will figure it out. Kay?" he kisses the top of your head, "I've got to go, I can't walk you to your bakery today, but I will be there to walk you home. I'll see you later, pretty." He pulls you in by your waist, give you a hug, slaps your booty semi-hard and gives you a kiss. "Don't forget to lock the door when you leave, idiot!"

It seems that you have eyes on you all the time, every single time you are without Suki. You think it's just you being paranoid, so you think nothing of it. It just makes you go wherever you're going faster.

Later, when Suki picks you up to walk you home. You felt off again. You asked him if he could spend the night only because you were a little scared, but you weren't going to tell him that. He said yes, no questions asked. He had off the next day anyway, he asked if you can ask one of the other workers to open the bakery for you because he wanted to sleep in with you and take you out the next day.

You made dinner for Suki and yourself, you watched a horror movie. Horror movies are something you both have in common.

You have this on-going competition- the winner of finding and picking the scariest movie(without watching before) on your weekly horror movie date nights gets something, anything from the loser of the night.

You fell asleep between his legs half way though the movie, once you fell into a deep sleep he carried you to the bedroom, and he placed the blanket over your body cause he knew how easily cold you get. He walked back to the kitchen to get some water to place on the nightstand next to your bed, then went to lay next to you, he watched you sleep for a while, he thought, "I can't wait to make her a mom." and started playing with your hair.

When he had that thought, you smiled in your sleep. "She must be having a good dream." You then, opened your eyes, looked at him and said, "Are you being a creep and watching me sleep?" you giggled.

He said, "No, I don't wanna see your ugly face when you're awake, why would I want to look your ugly face while asleep." She is pretty when she's asleep, he blushes.

You laughed and said, "Okay, creep, come here. I want cuddles."

"Fine." He said. He knows he loves being on your chest, held by you.

He closed his eyes for a moment to sleep, you did too,but he couldn't get what he was thinking out of his head.

"Babe...?"

"Yeeeeess, Suki?" you said, lowkey annoyed cause you wanted him to shut up and sleep between your chest, while you went back to sleep.

He looks up, moves you to hug you. Then, whispers in your ear...

"Can we have a baby?" he gave you a few seconds to think, "I want a mini-you, or mini-me running around. I want to start a family, with you."

Everything is quiet for a good minute.

You didn't open your eyes, if you did you knew you'd blush so you tried to calm yourself.

"Babe?" He said.

"Suki, I think I've made up my mind. I want you to move in. I don't want to move out of my parent's house, and go to your apartment, or somewhere else. You move in with me. I have so many memories here with my parents and I don't want to let that go. I want our kids to grow up here like I did. Throughout the years, we can slowly make our retirement home, and use it as summer/vacation house until we retire, and then this house can be our kids home whenever we do retire and move into that house, whoever wants to stay here. Before I woke up, I had a nice dream of our future and that is what it looked like. So, yes. We can have a baby. Whenever."

Suki looked at you, surprised. He was being serious about have a kid, and you shocked him because he didn't think you were going to agree. He gave you a bunch of kisses all over your face and said, "Well, we better get to practicing."

He goes under the covers and licks your pussy lips through your panties, he continued to take them off with his teeth. "We don't need ya anymore." he said to the panties as he threw them to the other side of the room.

You were wearing a big t-shirt, one of his that he left there from other nights.

"You're already soaking, baby girl." he said and he inserted his fingers and started moving them around. You moaned, he got up still fingering you, to started kissing you.

He flipped you over, spreading your legs, he was rubbing your ass with his hands and grinding against your cheeks with his dick, teasing you.

He finally inserted himself inside you, you both gasped at the sensation, you didn't let each other rest until sunrise. You laid next to each other, he turned over and brought you closer to him, he kept his arm under your breasts, you placed your arm over his, your hand interlocked with his and you fell asleep to the sound of his breathing and his warm body against your back. You wouldn't want it any other way.