The Bakugo Family.

If Tomorrow Never Comes // Kent Blazy & Grath Brooks
If We Were Vampires // Jason Isbell and the 400 unit

You Never Said Goodbye

"You never said I'm leaving,
you never said goodbye.
You were gone before I knew it.
And only God knew why.
A million times I needed you,
A million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would've died.
In life, I loved you dearly,
In death, I love you still.
In my heart, you hold a place,
that no one could ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you didn't go alone.
For part of me went with you,
The day God took you home."

- Author Unknown

Twins. Fraternal but looked identical. Ame had his left eyeーyour eye color, and the rightーSuki's eye color. Niji had her eyes vice versa. Both have the same hair color. At the root, your hair color and the rest Suki's hair color. Ame has a hair cut like his Uncle Shoto, Niji had her hair long like Auntie Momo, but they both looked like Suki. Their bodies developed early, Niji looks more like her you in that way. Short, about 5'3.

Ame looks like Suki, if he tried, he could be buffer than his dad. Tall, too, about 5'10 and still growing. They worked out with Suki for as long as you could remember, never really serious though. Only the jogging and runs. They started taking working out serious when they were talking about wanting to go Pro-Heroes. They needed to be ready, mentally and especially physically. They trained with their quirks since they developed them, so they were pretty strong kids from the beginning.

Yuki and Ryo would also go over to train, a lot. But they would have mandatory training sessions once a week at a public park with the former class of 1-A, their partners and their young ones. Even Aizawa and Eri would join sometimes.

Random kids or families were all welcome to join as well, and they often would.

"These kids are our future. We, as pro heroes and parents, or family members need to teach them from when they're young so that they can go into school at least knowing all the basics plus more. They will make fine heroes," Aizawa would say. "I'm glad everyone gathers the time to get together and do this. Not only for the children and for the community, but to strengthen our bonds as a family."

**

"Hey, I had a dream last night." you announced to everyone at the table eating breakfast.

"Hmm?" "Really?" "What was it, mother?"

"It's going to sound strange, but me and your father were a bit old,"

"Mom, you and dad already are old!" Niji says with sarcasm

"Ha! Very funny!!" you messed with Niji's hair,

"Anyway- we were on the countryside, retired and that day everyone decided to visit. Tennin was there too. Ame was married and had kids with Yuki. Niji was married as well, I didn't recognize the person. You also had kids, Ah! My grandchildren were the cutest little shits. Ryo was there with Kina. Mina and Kiri were dancing around with their other kid. Denki and Jirou were arguing over music. Deku was married to Tsu. Uraraka, Momo and Momo's girlfriend were drunk. Shoto and Eri were eating soba under the tree watching everyone. All Might and Aizawa were playing with all the kids. I don't know. It was a great dream, I was happy and I just wanted to share it with you all."