Bromance.

After dinner, he takes you to a location you are familiar with, and you say to yourself, "Why are we at U.A High?" right when you were about to ask, he turns around and looks into your eyes, and says, "It's my class reunion, accompany me as my date? The people I want you to meet are my classmates which so happens to be the pain in my ass, best friends." Of course, you said yes again because you couldn't say no to his puppy eyes since they were glowing so gently at you.

When you go inside, he goes up to the OG Bakusquad first, of course, and introduces you to, Kirishima, Denki, Mina, and Sero.

Mina, who immediately recognizes you, says, "Wait! Y/N, I know you!  You were also in the hero class when we moved up to grade 2, right?"
Mina is a social butterfly, she's also a girl. She knew everyone at school. She was always aware of her surroundings.

Everyone with their faces, they were looking at you like if they just saw a ghost. You replied to Mina, "Yes, actually, I just like to keep it to myself." you said sweetly with a smile.

Bakugou instantly turned to you, trying to hold in his loud ass personality and avoiding taking you away to talk. He was obviously in shock.

Mina said, "Your quick is totally awesome. I also heard that you were the top student in your class as well! You're a freaking badass!" *she tries to explain your quirk to everyone* (quirk, is literally up to you and your imagination hehe) 

So, the boys jumped into the conversation, and Kirishima said, "Oh wait, Yes, you're the one who got in just by recommendation just like Todoroki. You are such a badass, your quirk is so manly, but oh wait, no I didn't mean manly!- I don't think you're manly! You're a total babe. I just mean your quirk is totally something I would want to have." Kiri got nervous so he just kept talking until Sero, and Denki both cut Kiri off from talking and just started asking questions.

Sero asked, "So do you do hero work?"

Denki asked, "What agency are you with right now?"

Eventually everyone from class 1-A started gathering around because they saw the Bakusquad get excited and everyone started asking you questions as well,  you told them, "Well, actually, I don't do hero work anymore, I own a bakery just downtown nearby Katsuki's agency.

Mina asked, "Oh, so that is where you met him?"

The boys said, "Aw that's too bad, we could've teamed up for missions- but anyways, yeah how did you meet Bakugo? Tell us everything about our little hot head!"

Mina yells, " Yes!!! TELL US EVERYTHING IN DETAIL! This is the first time we officially meet someone romantically involved with him in a while."

In the middle of the commotion, Bakugo left to get drinks for you and him. At the table, Deku was there, "Hey, Kacchan! You brought your girlfriend along for this one?"

Bakugou said, "Yeah, Dork. She's a good one. I want this one to last." He looks down after he looked at you laughing and talking to everyone. "Well, I hope it does Kacchan, I think you deserve happiness after what happened with-" Deku stopped himself from saying the rest of that sentence.

"Yeah... I'm gonna go steal her away from everyone now."

Deku could tell something was on Kacchan's mind. He didn't want to ask, just in case he would get upset.

Bakugou yelled at everyone, "OKAY GET AWAY EXTRAS! Give Y/N some space." As he grabs your hand to take you to his old dorms. When you and Bakugou are getting away.

Mina said, "Awwwwww! Bakugo, you're so rude! I really really really wanted to know how they met! NO fair! Oh well, next time."

When you got to his old dorm building, you guys sat outside and he worked up the nerve to ask you, "So you worked as a pro-hero? How come you didn't say anything sooner?"

That's what was bothering him.

You said to him, "Well, it's not like I was keeping it a secret, but I wasn't putting it out there either. Truth is, I didn't want to be a Pro-Hero. I did it because I wanted to own my own bakery and going to UA helped with that; It got me in with the big heroes and agencies like Hawks, I worked under him the longest. The pay was great, it was a big help especially since I was building up my business from scratch, and now I have my license, so if anything happens to me, I can do my best to protect myself and even others if they need it. And on top of that, I won't get in any trouble because you know, the laws about quirks, I think everything worked out pretty well." you gave him a big smile, one he hadn't seen yet.

The whole time you were talking he was thinking of how beautiful you look under the moonlight, and it was a sight he wanted to see the rest of his life. He looked into your eyes and placed his hand on your cheek and said, "You're amazing, y/n, you know that? You made your dreams come true with pure hard work, without the help of anyone. Without your parents by your side. It's heart breaking and I am mad that I wasn't in your life years earlier, but I am honestly so proud of you." He then, asks if he can give you a kiss. You nodded your head, saying yes. So he presses his lips against yours gently. After the kiss, he immediately kisses your forehead, places his hand on your head to move your head on his chest and starts petting you.

Deku wanted to personally meet you, so he went looking for you and Bakugo. When he saw you were having this conversation and had a moment after, he stayed behind a tree to not disturb you and Bakugo. He tried so hard not to cry hearing everything that was said. He smiled before walking back to the building of the reunion, thinking that his Kacchan will be happy as long as you are by his side, and he just knew you both would protect each other from everything and anything.

From that moment on, you were constantly with butterflies because he was always on your mind. But that moment especially, you always felt his lips on yours, even without being in his presence. After that, you and Bakugou became closer by the day. Everyday after work, if he could, he would wait for you either outside in the alley, or inside so that he can walk you home just it make sure you were safe.