Do you? Because I do. 💍

Note: Make sure you look at the pictures at the bottom to get an idea of what the wedding looked like 🤍  it's supposed to have a rustic green, orange & white with a tint of purple vibe to it! I just couldn't find many pictures that matched the colors besides the cake, ceremony set up, & the flowers. The rings are also prettier than the pictures, I also couldn't find better pics for it lol. So keep that in mind! 🙂

Also, I've been inspired to finish this story. I thought of a great ending, I've been publishing more often. I want to finish it. I'm excited for the ending. There's only 4 chapters left!

——-

The day of the wedding was finally here!

Kirishima, Deku, Shoto, Denki, and Sero were the Groom's-men. The boys in their tux's looked so dashing. You wouldn't stop complimenting them! Last time you saw them like that was when you first met them. They were all handsome, but not as handsome as your Suki. You hadn't seen Suki today, it was for the best. You thought it brought "bad luck" to see your Groom on your wedding day.

Mina, Momo, Uraraka, Tsu, and Jirou were your Bridesmaids. They were the only people you knew and would hang around with every once in a while, except Mina, you saw her a lot more, but still you were happy they wanted to be apart of your wedding. They were the closest people to you, and you appreciated it so much. If it weren't for Suki, you wouldn't have so much love and light surrounding your life. You appreciated him more than anyone for giving you this happy life. The girls helped you do your hair and makeup, especially Mina, she wanted to do your makeup. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, you had to stop yourself from crying every two seconds. It was kind of embarrassing. Misu and Pa were finishing up last details at the venue before going and visiting you and Suki when getting ready.

You heard a bunch of noise coming from outside of the door.
Suki showed up, and was screaming at everyone to let him see you. Luckily for you there was a wall in front of the door so you stood behind it facing the room, Suki started banging at the door with so much force and said, "Y/N!!! LET ME COME IN NOW!"

So you screamed out, "If I let you come in, you have to stay behind the wall! Promise me!"

"Just open the damn door!"

"PROMISE ME!"

"Fine, I promise. Open the door."

You stayed behind the wall, and the girls let him in and walked out, Suki sneakily locked the door behind him.

"What did you need that was so urgent? Is the big bad explosion hero getting cold feet on his wedding day?" You said to him in a taunting but flirting tone.

"Hell no, I've waited too long for this."

He turns up the corner and looks at you.

"YOU PROMISED ME SUKI WHAT THE HELL!"

"Oh please y/n, you don't believe in all that crap, do you?"

"Yes, I do. Now our marriage is gonna suck. heh."

"Well, lets say it is true, I'll just beat the odds. Simple as that."

"Funny." You tried walking away from him.

He grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you back to him, "I got you that gown yesterday, and I wasn't the first person to see you in it?"