Chapter Fourty-Five

No One's P.O.V

Secret strutted into the school, Rebekah by her side. "Feel better?" Rebekah had asked as they made their way to history class. "A little, thanks for the idea." Secret opened the door, her and Rebekah standing in the doorway. "What about the Vikings?" Rebekah asked as she made her way to her seat right next to Secret's. Secret smiled at Rebekah's interruption, liking how dramatic she was being.

"Well, there's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" Klaus asked after he finished his little lecture. "My name's Rebekah. I'm new and history's my favorite subject." Elena stared in disbelief at Rebekah.

———————————————————————————

"I can't believe you talked me into this." Secret spoke as her and Rebekah changed into tank tops and shorts. "It'll be fun, and we have already gotten rid of the girls." Secret sighed as they both walked over to where the cheerleaders were stretching. "Has anybody seen Dana and Bella?" One of the girls asked as they walked up.

"Sounds like you have an opening on the squad." Caroline quickly looked over at them. "What are you doing?" Secret started her stretching, Rebekah following her lead after she gave Caroline a sarcastic smile. "Hey. Hey." Rebekah stood back up to her full height. "You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives." Secret sighed as she already knew that they were going to nonstop bicker the whole time Rebekah will be here.

"I'm only interested in yours. Your spunk, your popularity." Rebekah looked over at Tyler as he and his team ran drills. "Maybe even your boyfriend." Rebekah went back to stretching while Caroline stared at her in shock, her mouth wide open. Caroline walked over to Tyler after he compelled his coach. "Looks like the mutt is in trouble." Secret snickered to Rebekah.

"Hey, try to be a little more subtle, Tyler." Tyler grinned. "Coming from the queen of subtlety? Relax. I'm in total control." Caroline's smile fell. "Then why are you acting like this?" Secret and Rebekah giggled to each other as the listened in. "Drop it, Caroline. I'm fine. I've never been better. Klaus has given me this... gift." Secret raised her eyebrows. "Someone's a little over his head." Her tone was distasteful as she started to not like how Tyler was treating Caroline.

"How about you go show off?" Secret nudged Rebekah, encouraging her. Rebekah grinned as she did a run up, everyone cheering for her. She landed in a split, her arm raised above her head, looking over and smiling at Tyler and Caroline. "Oh, my god." Secret looked over at them. "Damn, girl's got moved." Secret looked at him in slight anger as he ran off. "What a dickhead." She scoffed.

"Your turn, Secret!" Rebekah called out to her, waving her over. Everyone started yelling Secret's name as she sent a glare to Rebekah. She took a few steps back and ran forward, copying Rebekah's routine and landing in a split. "That was hot." Rebekah complimented as she helped Secret up. "Of course it was, I was the one doing it." Rebekah rolled her eyes, pushing her slightly as they walked over to the other girls, who praised them.

Caroline walked off in a fit of anger. "We definitely have a spot on the team now." Secret fist bumped Rebekah as they finished practicing with the cheerleaders, both of them walking to go grab their bags. "Imagine how hot we will look in those uniforms." Rebekah imagined it. "We'll look like gods." Secret nodded, a smirk playing on her lips.

———————————————————————————

Secret grinned as her and Rebekah walked over to the bonfire. "I hate to say this but I'm starting to enjoy your company." Secret told Rebekah as she grabbed two drinks from some girls. "Your company isn't that bad either." Damon walked over and grabbed Secret's arm, pulling her away from Rebekah. "Family meeting." Secret groaned as she was dragged in the classroom, Elena, Alaric, and Caroline already there.