Chapter Three

No one's P.O.V.

"I'll see you later okay?" Secret rolled her eyes at Stefan as they grabbed their stuff as the bell rang, ending history and starting lunch. "I'm older than you Stefan, don't talk to me like a kid. Or I'll stab you with a stake." She threatened loosely as she grinned, but Stefan knew fair and well that she would.

"Alright alright." He spoke as he walked out of the classroom, everyone else, except Alaric, leaving too. Secret walked up to him as he sat at his desk. "Hey are you okay?" She asked as she studied him. He looked up at her with a confused look. "What do you mean?" He asked as she looked looked into his eyes, staring at him intently.

"You aren't acting like yourself today." She spoke seriously, worrying Alaric. "Did you come in drunk?" She grinned and Alaric held back a sigh of relief. "Yeah, yeah I did." Secret's grin grew as she lightly shoved him in the shoulder. "That's why I like you Alaric." She grabbed her stuff off of his desk and walked out of the room, leaving Alaric staring after her.

Secret walked to the table where Bonnie and Elena sat at. "What are we talking about humans?" She spoke as she sat down next to Bonnie. "Jermey got uptight about having to dress up for the dance." Elena responded. Secret rolled her eyes, not knowing why humans get so mad about little things.

Dana walked up to the table with a huge smile, her eyes glazed over a bit. "Hey, Secert, there you are." Everyone raised an eyebrow at this, considering Secret has never once spoken to Dana. "Ok, this is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight."

Secret rolled her eyes as Bonnie responded for her. "Tell him she has an older overprotective brother." Secret sent a smirk in thanks towards Bonnie who simply nodded. "You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight." She insisted, catching their attention again. Elena rolled her eyes, getting a bit annoyed at listening to Dana.

"Look for him! His name is Klaus." Everyone's face's fell, well Secret's face turned emotionless as she stared at the table in though. "I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena asked as she looked at Bonnie. "His name is Klaus." Dana looked at them confused. "I know the name is stupid, but I swear he is hot." Bonnie looked over at Elena before looking around the room.

"Where is he? Is he here?" Secret snapped out of her thoughts as she looked around too. "I don't know." Dana responded, causing Secret to sigh. "She's been compelled." Secret stated to the rest of the table. "But he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?" Secret fake smiled at Dana.

"So cute." She responded with a fake smile as she twirled her hair with one finger.

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon spoke as he walked into the lounge part of the Salvatore house where everyone was. "Really? How are we going to do that?" Stefan asked asked as he looked at Damon skeptically. "We don't even know what he looks like." Secret grinned. "Something tells me he probably won't be 16 and pimply." Damon smirked at her joke and Bonnie smiled softly.

"He could be anywhere at any time." Stefan argued. "He compelled somebody at school." Secret rolled her eyes. "We know Stefan, we were there idiot." Stefan shot her an annoyed glare as she ignore it. "Guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" Stefan spoke cockily and worriedly.

There was a knock at the door before it was opened. "There you are!" Damon and Secret spoke at the same time as Alaric walked in. The two quickly fist bumped without looking at each other. "Sorry I'm late." He spoke as he walked over to the little circle everyone formed, standing next to Secret. "Hey I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight." Damon looked at Alaric with no particular emotion on his face.

"Klaus made his first move." His face was now painted with annoyance, an emotion often shows don his face. Alaric looked at him in shock before recovering and glancing at Secret before turning his attention to Elena who started to speak. "Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm?" She looked around at everyone.

"What's our plan of attack?" She looked worried as she looked over at Secret and Bonnie. "Me." Bonnie's face has the obvious look on it. "I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel." Bonnie stayed, kind of cockily. "If you can find him, I can kill him." She was very sure that she could.

Alaric chuckled a bit. "That's not going to be that easy." He spoke as Secret walked so she was across from Bonnie. "I mean he is the biggest, baddest vampire around. Secret scoffed. "I'm far better." She winked at all of them with a joking smirk. "But Alaric has a point." Damon started before Secret cut him off.

"I mean what if he.." Secret ran towards Bonnie at full speed, but Bonnie flew her hand out, sending her flying back and crashing into the wall. Secret groaned as she came into contact with the wall. "Sorry." Bonnie rushes out as she looked at Damon helping Secret up. "Should of thought of that happening." Secret mumbled as she walked back towards the group while they all looked shocked.

"Well I was impressed." Secret ripped off a leg of the table and ran over to Stefan, shoving it into his arm. "Asshole." She stuck out her tongue at him as he gasped in pain. Alaric looked surprise at Secret's attack on Stefan while everyone else just simply watched before getting back to the subject.

"It doesn't matter if he's an original. I can take down anyone who comes at me." Bonnie spoke as Stefan tore the price of wood out of his bicep, Damon high giving Secret for the good shot. "I can kill him, Elena." Bonnie spike as she looked at Elena. "I know I can." Elena smiled a little bit as she nodded her head.