Chapter Fourteen

No One's P.O.V.

Secret woke up early in the morning, around 7, fully energized. She got up out of her bed, finally making it for once, then got into the shower. As she washed her hair and body she reminded herself that she has to do the laundry. Lucky for her she found a pair of pants and a sweater, not her usual thing, but she didn't want to wear a dress today.

She got out of the shower and dried off her body, squeezing the excess water out of her hair, making her hair damp. She grabbed her belt after putting on the sweater and pants, putting it through the loops on the black jeans. She grabbed some socks as she went back into her room and slipped her white shoes on.

She grabbed the dirty laundry from inside her room and used her speed to go to the laundry room, dumping the clothes into the washer, starting the cycle

She grabbed the dirty laundry from inside her room and used her speed to go to the laundry room, dumping the clothes into the washer, starting the cycle. She then sped into Damon's room, keeping true to her promise and picking up all of his dirty clothes. Damon groaned as he opened his eyes, sitting up in his bed.

"You're up earlier." He commented as he got out of the bed, walked over to his dresser for some pants and a shirt. "Yeah, I had a lot of sleep last night." She commented as she put the dirty clothes into the basket she brought with her. "You owe me food." She told him before running out of the room and back to the laundry room, sitting the basket on the floor.

Secret heard people talking downstairs, so, of course, she went down to where they were. "Tonight is the full moon." Elijah started. Stefan heard his sister and stuck his arm out, holding a mug of human blood for her. She took it and kissed his cheek as a thank you, grinning at him. "We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

Secret moved so she was sitting on the table next to Stefan, drinking the thick liquid. "Elena said that the sun and moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus?" He questioned Elijah, wanting more information. "Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it... He'll be a true hybrid." Elijah explained to Stefan.

Elijah glanced towards Secret who was staring at the floor, thinking. She quickly snapped out of it when she felt someone's gaze on her, causing her to look up. She found Elijah's eyes as smiled slightly as a greeting, one to which he returned. "Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon asked as he walked in. "We can kill him today. With Bonnie." He pointed out, not wanting to wait and have him break the curse.

Secret got up a gave a hug to Damon since she didn't give one to him earlier. She pulled away and went over and sat on the spare chair. "Damon.." Stefan began but Elena cut him off. "No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." Elena pointed out the obvious to everyone. "I'll write her a great eulogy!" Secret snickered at that comment, even though she was on Elena's side with Bonnie not dying.

"It's not an option, Damon." Elena glared at him slightly for even mentioning it. "Alright, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asked, trying to ease some of the tension in the room. "Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know." Secret spoke before Elijah could answer. He had already told her this when Elena had left them alone.

"The moon stone." Stefan nodded. "A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone." Elijah started explaining more. "After that, Klaus, being both Vampire and Werewolf, will sacrifice one of each." Elena glanced at Stefan, who kept his eyes on Elijah, before looking back at him. Damon sat on the armrest of the loveseat that Secret sat on.

"Where do I fit into it?" Elena asked, trying to understand why she was needed. "The final part of the ritual. Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger... to the point of your death." He grabbed a box and sat it on the table in front of him. Stefan took Elena's hand into his as he and her both did an intake of breath, shocked by the news.

"And that's where you come in." Elena looked back at Elijah, everyone watching as he opened the fancy box. "This is an Elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina." He took out a glass bottle with some type of liquid inside, handling it gently. "It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation." Elena looked at the bottle. Secret got up from her seat and went into the kitchen, still listening to their conversation.

"So I'll be dead?" Elena asked. "And then you won't." Elijah added on. "That's your plan?" Damon asked in disbelief as Secret walked back into the room with some chips. "A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" Secret nodded along with Damon. "That does sound kind of sketchy, Elijah." Damon nodded before turning to Elena. "You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?"

Secret rolled her eyes at her brothers stupidity. "That doesn't work on the supernatural, she's a doppelgänger idiot." Damon glared at Secret. "I'd rather chance it to that than use that elixir!" Damon raised his voice slightly as he turned to Elijah. He then turned back to Elena; Secret watched as he turned to face different people, very amused by his actions.

"What if it doesn't work, Elena?" Damon asks, trying to persuade her to not use it. "Then I guess I'll just be dead." She shrugged as she tried to seem fine about it. Damon turned to Stefan to back him up, but Stefan said nothing. Damon glared at everyone before walking out. Secret turned to Elena, swallowing the chips she was chewing.

"What if we just give you our blood? You'll come back as a vampire." She suggested to Elena, trying to help find a different solution than the Elixir. "I don't want to be a vampire." Secret nodded, respecting her decision. "Okay." She whispered before running to the laundry room, switching the clothes. She then ran to the kitchen and put her bag of chips away, not wanting to eat the rest.