Chapter Thirty-One

No One's P.O.V

Secret's relaxed face was laying on the bar in front of her, her eyes closed. Her breathing was even as her arms laid in her lap, her beautiful black hair sprawled out on the bar and across her face. Anyone could easily see that the girl was asleep, after eating her food she started to get tired and decided to take a cat nap while they got the information from the wolf they had found.

Unfortunately for her, and many others, Ray's now escalated screaming woke her up. One thing to never do, don't wake up Secret when she is taking a nap unless you are Damon or Stefan, otherwise you will get a stake in your chest, right next to your heart. Secret groaned, earning Stefan and Klaus' attention. "Uh oh, you woke up the bear while it was hibernating." Stefan spoke as he twirled a dart in between his fingers.

Secret got up and walked over to the werewolf, a fork she had gotten from a nearby table in hand. "I'll rip your vocal cords out!!" Before she could get any closer Stefan had grabbed her. "Not a good idea, he wouldn't be able to tell us where his pack is if he can't speak." Stefan warned his older sister. Secret glared at the frightened wolf before slowly handing the fork to Stefan. "Fucking wolves and hybrids." She mumbled as she walked over and sat at the bar again.

"What was that, Love?" She heard Klaus' British accent ask as Stefan threw a dart covered with wolfsbane at Ray. "You heard me." She mumbled as she sat her head down on her arms. "You can end this right now, Ray. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan tried reasoning. Klaus walked over and sat next to Secret, who was starting to get more grumpy by the second.

"Seems like someone isn't happy." Secret clenched her fists but ignored him and kept her eyes shut. "Not in the mood for talking?"Secret turned her head to look at him, a glare on her face. "Not to you." She replied before turning her head back over and closing her eyes again. "Ouch, I really thought we had a friendship going." Secret sighed as she sat up and looked over at him. "Oh yeah, I'll be friends with someone who is forcing my brother and I to be here." Klaus only smirked and chuckled at her response.

"Ray, you could end this right now, just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon. Stefan grabbed the dart that was in the wolf's neck and pulled it out. "I can't." Ray spoke through labored breaths. "We are never going to get him to tell us." Secret complained as she got up. "I know, I know, you live by a code. But see, he's not going to let me stop until you tell me, and I do whatever he says. That's the way it goes around here." Stefan explained to him.

"Let me have a try at it." Secret walked up to them, pushing Stefan out of the way. Secret grabbed a nearby knife and dipped it into the wolfsbane and smile at Ray. "W-What are you doing?" Secret opened up his shirt and started digging the knife into his torso, her hand locked onto his throat as she was dangerously close to crushing his windpipes. "Listen here mutt, I have somewhere I would rather be, but since our boss his hell bent on this, I don't get to go home until it happens." Stefan and Klaus could feel her rage coming off her.

"I-I'll tell you!" Ray spat out, earning a grin from Klaus and Secret. Klaus got up and raced over to him, but only received a no from Ray. "Only her, she gets to know." Klaus's grin was quickly wiped away as anger replaced it. "Fine." He spat out and stepped back when he noticed the woman he had do a job come back with information. Secret leaned her ear by his mouth as he whispered as low as he could. "Go to hell you soulless bitch." Klaus and Stefan looked at Ray in surprise.

Secret let out a frustrated scream as she stabbed him three times with the knife before Stefan ran over and grabbed her. "I'll kill you!!" She yelled at the wolf as let Stefan hold her so she could calm down. "Hello, Mr. Klaus." The woman's voice spoke as she stood in front of him. "I have some information for you." Both Stefan and Secret turned to look at the interaction as they listened in. "You told me to tell you if I saw anything, I saw their brother, Damon, at that farmhouse." She informed him as Klaus stood up.

"Well thank you, you just tell your friends to keep up with the good work with the neighborhood watch, huh?" The woman walked off and Stefan and Secret walked up to him. "Our brother's still on our trail?" Stefan asked as Secret looked at Klaus hopefully. "He's getting closer. I'm gonna have to deal with that." Secret gasped as she quickly grabbed Klaus's arm as he walked past her. "You won't touch my brother." Secret threatened as Stefan eased her back.

"Let me handle it." Klaus looked at Stefan in amusement. "Why should I let you leave?" Klaus asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Because you know I'll come back." Stefan responded. "Do I?" Klaus countered. "You saved my brother's life. I'm in your service." Klaus looked back at Secret before he looked back at Stefan. "Oh, that almost sounds so tedious and indentured. Aren't you having the least bit of fun? Heh." He asked as he looked back at Ray with a grin.

"I'll make sure my brother doesn't bother us anymore." Stefan spoke as he walked past Klaus. "Stefan what are you going to do?" Secret rushed out as Klaus held her arm so she didn't follow. "STEFAN!!" She yelled out, her worry for Damon eating away at her. "He's going to kill him." Secret's eyes filled with tears as her voice quivered while she tried to go after him. "No he won't, he wouldn't harm his brother." Klaus stated as Secret looked back at him.

"Please, let me go with him, I'll come back. Let me see Damon." She pleaded, wanting to see her brother again, even if it's just for a second. "No, I need you here to ensure he comes back." Secret pushed Klaus back out of anger and walked outside, not daring to leave. Instead she sat on steps leading up to the bar, holding onto her knees as she held her tears back from falling. Her anger hit her once again and she got up, screaming as she picked off a piece of wood off a railing and broke multiple car windows, kicking the car doors and leaving dents behind.

Secret only went back in after she calmed down a little, seeing Klaus throwing darts at the Werewolf. "Can you just let him rest for a minute?" She snapped at him as she hopped behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of the nearest alcohol. Instead of pouring a glass she hopped back over and took a swing out of it. "Done throwing a temper tantrum?" Klaus asked as he sat down in next to her. "You would know." She challenged as she took another swing.

"You can't get drunk, I imagine you can hold you liquor quite well, one bottle can't do the trick." Klaus spoke nonchalantly as he stared at Ray. "Then I'll drink the whole fucking bar." She seethed as she finished the bottle, throwing it right past Ray, making him flinch. "Whatever you say, Little Bird." Klaus lead back against the bar on the stool as Secret grabbed another bottle, this time pouring some in a glass and handing it to Klaus.

"And here I thought you hated me." Klaus smiled cheekily as he took a sip. "Don't be stupid, I still do, but having a drinking buddy is less depressing then drinking by yourself. And since I don't have Damon or literally anyone else here, you will have to suffice." She took a swing out of the bourbon bottle, liking how it flowed down her throat and tickled it slightly.

"I'm sure that's the only reason." Secret glared at Klaus before she walked over to Ray, grabbing a cup off a nearby table and pouring some into it. "Drink up, Mutt." She lifted the cup to his lips and forced it down his throat, sitting back down as he coughed. "Stefan better come back, and soon if you don't want me to try and kill one of you." She spoke to both Ray and Klaus, earning a scared look from one and an amused smirk form the other.

Hey... How y'all doin? Sorry it's been such a long time, my mental health has only gotten worse since last time I've updated and I never found the time or the encouragement to do write this chapter. I didn't check for any spelling errors, not that I do on any other chapter, so if there are some then deal with it.