Chapter Twenty-Nine

No One's P.O.V

"I'm not doing this, I'm not gonna play as your girlfriend!" Secret whispered yelled as she stopped walking for the hundredth time. They were right outside of the house, hidden from view. "Yes, you are." Klaus glared as he took ahold of her hand and locked it into his, practically pulling her along. They both used their speed to get to the house, appearing right in front of a blonde girl in her twenties or early thirties who was calling out for her dog to come.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus spoke, trying horribly at an American accent. Secret held back a laugh at his miserable try, knowing she shouldn't laugh. "Can I help you." The girl asked, slight annoyance on her features. "Yeah, my, uh, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back." Secret spoke, playing with her hair as she put on a flirty smile. The girl obviously started falling for the act, but she was still weary. "I feel like I've been walking forever. Yours is the first house we saw, and I was hoping I could use you phone." Secret asked innocently, the same flirty smile on her lips.

"Don't you have a cellphone?" She asked, still not knowing if she should trust them. "Oh yeah, the battery died a little bit back." Secret spoke handing the girl her phone, which was actually dead. "His died a few minutes earlier." Secret spoke slightly nodding back at Klaus. "Look, I promise we aren't serial killers we just want to you your phone." Klaus spoke next, holding his hand up in defense. The girl sighed before nodding her head. "Sure." She spoke, looking over at Secret.

"So... can we come in?" Klaus asked. "You can't, but she can." The girl spoke, sending a wink to Secret. "I thought you country folk were suppose to be more trusting." Klaus spoke, his normal accent back, anger seeping into his words. "I'm from Florida." The girl spoke with an annoyed look as she reached out and took Secret's hand. "Well that explain it." Klaus glared at the girl's hand. Secret quickly wrapped her hand around the girl's throat, choking her.

"Now show him a little southern hospitality, Sweetpea." Secret spoke, compelling the girl to let him in, since she already said that she could. "You may come in." The girl spoke before becoming scared again. "There we go." Secret grinned, kissing the girl's cheek before walking up to the house, passing the girl to Klaus. "I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." A black haired woman spoke form inside the kitchen as they walked in.

The woman turned back around and stopped in her tracks, noticing Klaus holding the girl's arm and Secret leaning against a wall. "What's going on?" The woman asked, fear controlling her emotions. "Please don't be afraid. I'm told Ray Sutton lives here." Klaus spoke, the same smirk on his face as always. "He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly." The woman spoke, looking at the younger girl before looking over at Secret. "But I expect he makes it home..." Klaus trailed off as he walked closer with the scared girl while Secret sighed.

"Once a month." Secret finished, tired of Klaus waiting for the dramatics. "That's what I thought." Klaus spoke again, ignoring Secret as she threw annoyed glared at him. "Where is he now?" Klaus demanded, but neither of the women answered. "If I have to make you tell me, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you." The black haired woman ran for the front door, but when she opened it Stefan stopped out there, waiting to be let in.

The woman let out a scream as the two vampires and human made their way into the little hallway before the door. "I love it when they run." Klaus spoke as he wrapped an arm around Secret's shoulder. "He's in Tulley." The girl in front of the door revealed. Secret pushed Klaus' arm off of her and took a step away from him. "It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's off highway 41." The girl rushed out, her eyes starting to water a bit.

"Thank you, my love." Secret snapped her head over to look at Klaus, she thought he only called her love. She then looked over to the woman and glared at her, a newfound hatred for the woman started. Klaus noticed and smirked, but didn't say anything about it. "Now..." He turned and looked at the blonde girl who was breathing heavily as her heart raced. "May my friend come into your home?" He asked, playing with her hair slightly.

"Yes." She spoke, her voice shaking as her hair hid parts of her face. Stefan opened the screen door and walked in, once again with an emotionless face. "Kill this one quickly." He pushed the blonde towards him. "Make that one suffer." Her referred to the black haired woman. "We'll be in the car." He spoke as he walked past Stefan, his hand holding Secret's as he pulled her along slightly. Secret shut the door as the walked out, not looking back at the women or Stefan.

"You're still holding my hand." Klaus sung out as the walked back to the car. "Whatever." Secret immediately took her hand out of his, rolling her eyes. "I didn't say I wanted you to let go." He took her hand again, intertwining their fingers. Secret looked down at her feet, her hair hiding her face while Klaus chuckled. "Screw you."