Seduce the Villain's Father

Note:
· The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
· Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
· You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
· I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
· Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
· Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
· Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
· Isekai - is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
· Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
· Shounen - is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
· Josei - is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
· Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: Dalseul, BiaOther name/s: Flirting with the Villain's DadGenre/s: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Magic, Romance, Isekai (Japanese subgenre which involves the main character being transported into another world via either reincarnation or summoning) S...

By: Dalseul, Bia
Other name/s: Flirting with the Villain's Dad
Genre/s: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Magic, Romance, Isekai (Japanese subgenre which involves the main character being transported into another world via either reincarnation or summoning)
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 60+
Synopsis:
Upon opening my eyes after a bus accident, I found myself in the fantasy world of a webnovel I enjoyed reading... the only catch is, I reincarnated 20 years before the novel begins! Reborn as Princess Yerenica of the small Lebovny kingdom, I'm determined to change the future in order to prevent the series of unfortunate events that will soon occur.

In the original story, my older sister, Tejavia, is pregnant with the future female lead, when she's suddenly kidnapped by the Belgoat Empire's emperor. But in my desperate attempts to protect her, I got kidnapped instead!

And as if that wasn't bad enough, my body is ridiculously weak to magic. But... strangely enough, whenever I'm by the emperor, I feel fine!

The only way to save the emperor, who's destined to die at the hands of his own son after marrying the villainess, and save myself from being afflicted by magic... is for us to marry!

"Marry me, Father."

"Father? Princess, I haven't married yet, nor do I have any kids..."
Rating: 10/10
Comment: This was one of the very first few manhwas that I've read, and it was really worth it! I wasn't interested at the beginning since the title barely struck me but when I did start reading, I grew more and more interested in the plot. It's different from the usual fanfics I've read (I read a lot of fanfics about the group I stan) so choosing this as one of the first few manhwas to read was a really good choice. The characters, the plot and especially the art are all nice. Some may or may not agree but the lead characters are especially cute together and I know that it is what every romance story is supposed to have but if you do read it, the word "cute" might not be enough to best describe them at all. The chemistry is what probably struck me the most and it's nice to see what the male lead does for the female lead and vice versa. Once again, please check this out!