Recording Hall

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By:  Salk, Siya (시야), Daon CreativeOther name/s: The Viridescent Crown, Crown of the Deep GreenGenre/s: Adaptation, Fantasy, Romance, Magic, Reincarnation, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)Status: OngoingChapters: 45+Summary...

By: Salk, Siya (시야), Daon Creative
Other name/s: The Viridescent Crown, Crown of the Deep Green
Genre/s: Adaptation, Fantasy, Romance, Magic, Reincarnation, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 45+
Summary:
I reincarnated as the daughter of the stepmother who traumatized the male lead. All this occurs inside the novel I wrote when I was fifteen. But it's fine, I'll make him happy no matter what. I'm this novel's author after all!

"I have never once thought of you as family, Noonim."

I thought I was working diligently on the Male Lead's Happiness Project, but why won't he acknowledge me as his family? Will I be able to survive until the male lead becomes the Duke?
Rating: 7/10
Comment: Honestly speaking, I dropped this work and before you all come at me, I didn't say I hate it. I dropped it because of the poor translations and I know I should've tried to find other sites to read but for some reason, I wasn't able to so..please forgive me. Atleast I read more chapters than expected right? And before I continue, I'm not showing any form of hate to the translator because it really is a hard job (depending on how good s/he is) and worst is that they receive a lot of hate from the effort they've given. Anyways, I did read it and you all probably think I've only read the first chapter but I didn't. I've read until the 24th chap and it's probably not enough for me to know the manhwa that well but I can say for sure that it has a wonderful plot and it probably sounds exaggerated but I promise I'm not lying. The male lead is quite mysterious and it's probably because he seems like the quiet type of person but I can clearly see that he cares a lot for the female lead, even when it comes to those little things. As for the female lead, I don't have that much to say about her as I still don't know her well enough to give a proper description about her but one thing for sure is that she is responsible. (Probably a spoiler) I definitely saw how determined she was in helping the male lead with his work because he had to leave to do something and she was responsible being the temporary (?) head of the household. This is probably the last thing I want to say so please PLEASE check this out!!